If, When That Pick 6 Happend Late In The 4Th, You Jumped Up And Screamed; "oh, Yeah, Baby! We're Gonna L O S E!"

Supes™

...then you are a loser, plain and simple. You are a loser with a loser mentality. Evidently, your parents rewarded you with losing and you can't help the way you are. But make no mistake, you are a loser, through and through. If you cheered Sunday night's loss, you are a loser. Hail, you're worse than that. You're a traitor.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly im sure many many board members jumped up in joy. sadly for me i was so pumped seeing us recover that onside kick, to see us drive down, and then i just sat their in silence starring as Bowman ran down the field. almost felt like Dejavu of the NFCCG. 10yrds away from yet another victory that was stolen away with a blank of an eye. im proud for how hard our team played today. fix the Oline and Dline and next year will be a very bright year

Your being a little harsh Supes. The season has been over for a long long long time.

the season ends week 17. while some teams get eliminated early on the season continues and you still play to win the game, if like so many of these fans you accept losing, than that becomes a mindset. and confidence and swagger is destroyed, imagine telling the young guys its ok to tie or lose, what are you installing into their minds, a loser mentality, thats way you keep playing to win, thus installing a winning mindset no matter what.

Tell me exactly what I'm being harsh about, Mr. Rage? You wanted to lose? Did you stand up and cheer at the pick 6? Careful, now.....

Nope, I feel asleep at halftime due to an exhausting day. I would not have cheered to see the pick, however, the loss doesn't bother me. It's better for the team in the long run.

**** draft picks. Strive to win each and every game. That's how winners are made, regardless of circumstances! YOU DON'T LEARN HOW TO WIN BY PLAYING TO LOSE!

oh no doubt, just trying to clarify who our best players are, and that deff isnt our undrafted players, that was not an attempt to show i want a top 10 pick, i could care less where we pick, the only pick number i will ever love to see is #32.

Nope, I feel asleep at halftime due to an exhausting day. I would not have cheered to see the pick, however, the loss doesn't bother me. It's better for the team in the long run.

^ this mentality is what i fail to try or even bother to understand. how is a LOSS ever better for a team? because higher draft picks? that is beyond idiotic. yuo could lose out earn a top 5 pick in each round and what happens when those players dont pan out? losing sure was better in the long run wasnt it. yea they can pan out, but hoping for a draft pick or 3 to hlep out and become succesful, while trying to emphasis losing for does players i personally believe affects the winning attitude of the team. as it has been shown this season, accept for maybe a handful of games the team has looked like they have that losing attitude.

^ this mentality is what i fail to try or even bother to understand. how is a LOSS ever better for a team? because higher draft picks? that is beyond idiotic. yuo could lose out earn a top 5 pick in each round and what happens when those players dont pan out? losing sure was better in the long run wasnt it. yea they can pan out, but hoping for a draft pick or 3 to hlep out and become succesful, while trying to emphasis losing for does players i personally believe affects the winning attitude of the team. as it has been shown this season, accept for maybe a handful of games the team has looked like they have that losing attitude.

When your season is done, and you're in the running for a top five pick, a loss can definitely be better for a team in the long run. How can you possibly just assume the pick you make won't pan out? By that logic, we should never draft anyone. You can keep a winning attitude and still lose games. When a season just doesn't go your way for whatever reason, it just doesn't go your way. Those Falcons tonight definitely didn't show that they were laying down, and not playing to win. Now, all that being said, I was absolutely devastated to see Bowman running the other way with that ball tonight. BUT, in the long run, this could absolutely be better for our team.

When your season is done, and you're in the running for a top five pick, a loss can definitely be better for a team in the long run. How can you possibly just assume the pick you make won't pan out? By that logic, we should never draft anyone. You can keep a winning attitude and still lose games. When a season just doesn't go your way for whatever reason, it just doesn't go your way. Those Falcons tonight definitely didn't show that they were laying down, and not playing to win. Now, all that being said, I was absolutely devastated to see Bowman running the other way with that ball tonight. BUT, in the long run, this could absolutely be better for our team.

how can you assume a player will pan out?same logic its just assuming, no you cant keep a winning attitude and still lose, if you have a winning atitude, losing is not acceptable, and in many many games this season that has shown in our players faces,that they have accepted defeat early on in games, like i said thier has been maybe a handful of games where they didnt show this attitude, today was one of those games.

You can't be serious. We have been over this time and time again. Here let me break it down like this: your in elementary school and playing dodge ball in PE class. The teacher selects two captains to pick the teams. Who gets picked first. Oh wait, is it the best players. Who are the last ones picked. The worst players. It's not rocket science. You get your pick from the cream of the crop the earlier you pick. Julio Jones, Matt Ryan are probably the two best players on our team. Guess what, they are the two highest drafted players on our team. Come on guys, remove the emotion and THINK.

Losing is NEVER better! If it was, we'd be a nation of LOSERS! It's NEVER better! Not in the long run, not in the short run. NEVER! NEVER!

Supers, you're making the term losing way too general here. Yeah, ideally we want to win every game we're given on a schedule. We want to win every year. But this team is not built to win, because of glaringly obvious holes. A higher draft pick puts us in a much better position to fill those holes, so yes, in the long run, these losses could definitely do a lot to make this team better. I'm not saying we tank, because yes, you play to win. Regardless of the situation, you play to win, and I could never possibly want this team to lose. But in our situation, let's face it, in the long run this loss could potentially help this team improve.

You can't be serious. We have been over this time and time again. Here let me break it down like this: your in elementary school and playing dodge ball in PE class. The teacher selects two captains to pick the teams. Who gets picked first. Oh wait, is it the best players. Who are the last ones picked. The worst players. It's not rocket science. You get your pick from the cream of the crop the earlier you pick. Julio Jones, Matt Ryan are probably the two best players on our team. Guess what, they are the two highest drafted players on our team. Come on guys, remove the emotion and THINK.

TOM BRADY was one of those last players picked. it doesnt matter where you are picked, if you have that drive and mentality to be successful, you can be jsut like that "cream of the crop" player picked first. i dont believe the best players are always picked first, usually they are the ones that look like the most gifted, and i know this by example, i was one of this kids always picked last growing up, and i always showed more drive and will then those top picks, eventually i became a top pick not becuase of my gifts but because of my drive to always want to win. give me heart(which cream of crop players rarely have) than someone who is gifted and doesnt play with heart Edited by Falkonator