Matt "the Noodle Arm" Ryan

Pyarakamil

Man! I wanted the Falcons to lose, but Matt throwing 2 INTs on the last 2 drives just doesn't cut it. From what I see Matt Ryan's velocity and accuracy is good 15 Yards and in, after the 15 yards there is no Zip in his throws and The accuracy drops as well. That's why his YPA is always so low compared to opposing QBs. Hence the "Noodle Arm" nickname fits perfectly. All of the comebacks we've had in the past were all FG comebacks, but when we need a TD to Tie or Win a game, Matty "Ice" becomes Matty "Noodle Arm" and throws a pick. I've seen opposing QBs do more with less talented Receivers than Matty has done here with all of our weapons. All of the Stats of Ryan are misleading, Stats say Ryan is a Top 5 QB, reality says he is an Average QB. Great QBs make Avg. Receiver look good. Like Brady did with Edelman, Branch, etc. or P. Manning did with Tamme, Stockley, etc. or Rodgers did with Jones, Cobb, etc. or Brees did with Henderson, Meachem, etc. While Matty needs Elite Receivers to post those Stats, and even then Phase out when it counts the most. And BTW what the **** is up with our poor starts in the 2nd Half every single game. It's like we totally suck offensively and defensively the whole 2nd Half, and then try to come back with like 5 mins. Remaining in the game. We can't move the ball and all of a sudden we start moving the ball only to end it with an Noodle Arm INT. IT JUST PIS*ES ME OFF!!!! Sorry had to get it outta my system.

We have to build a Great Defense, stop spending money and draft picks on offense. Lets face it we are stuck with Ryan for now. Only Great QBs with a SB without a Defense, all other QBs that are Avg. or Below Avg. have needed Great Defense to win a Super Bowl. Just look at last years Super Bowl winning team Avg. QB (Flacco) but Great Defense. I REST MY CASE!!!!!

Ryan is not ideal - granted

But he is certainly good enough if he has a much better supportive cast

Mainly a defense that has a pass rush and an Oline that can run block and pass protect consistently

Man! I wanted the Falcons to lose, but Matt throwing 2 INTs on the last 2 drives just doesn't cut it. From what I see Matt Ryan's velocity and accuracy is good 15 Yards and in, after the 15 yards there is no Zip in his throws and The accuracy drops as well. That's why his YPA is always so low compared to opposing QBs. Hence the "Noodle Arm" nickname fits perfectly. All of the comebacks we've had in the past were all FG comebacks, but when we need a TD to Tie or Win a game, Matty "Ice" becomes Matty "Noodle Arm" and throws a pick. I've seen opposing QBs do more with less talented Receivers than Matty has done here with all of our weapons. All of the Stats of Ryan are misleading, Stats say Ryan is a Top 5 QB, reality says he is an Average QB. Great QBs make Avg. Receiver look good. Like Brady did with Edelman, Branch, etc. or P. Manning did with Tamme, Stockley, etc. or Rodgers did with Jones, Cobb, etc. or Brees did with Henderson, Meachem, etc. While Matty needs Elite Receivers to post those Stats, and even then Phase out when it counts the most. And BTW what the **** is up with our poor starts in the 2nd Half every single game. It's like we totally suck offensively and defensively the whole 2nd Half, and then try to come back with like 5 mins. Remaining in the game. We can't move the ball and all of a sudden we start moving the ball only to end it with an Noodle Arm INT. IT JUST PIS*ES ME OFF!!!! Sorry had to get it outta my system.

We have to build a Great Defense, stop spending money and draft picks on offense. Lets face it we are stuck with Ryan for now. Only Great QBs with a SB without a Defense, all other QBs that are Avg. or Below Avg. have needed Great Defense to win a Super Bowl. Just look at last years Super Bowl winning team Avg. QB (Flacco) but Great Defense. I REST MY CASE!!!!!

Edited by barter2004

I say this with all sincerity "You are a fuking Dumbass"

Of my bad I forgot we have some Narrow Minded Dumba**es on this board. And BTW I was referring to the way the game has been played the whole year not just this game, this game was just an example of how it's been. Just my Opinion , now all of y'all Matty D*ck Lickers can go F*ck urself.

but Matt throwing 2 INTs on the last 2 drives just doesn't cut it. From what I see

Look, someone didn't watch the game!

You must be blind as a bat if you fault a Hail Mary interception with no way to win the game as a factor in losing the game. Blind as a bat or a nutjob, one or the other.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

You're an idiot. The board rests it's case.