Harry Douglas Is The "tony Romo" Of Good Recievers.

i wanted to sign wes welker when he was a free agent but yall thought i was stupid. also on 2nd and 1 with time running down inside the 20 yard line if im calling the plays i run the ball and milk the clock but i suppose that is stupid as well. yeah i'm just a dumba$$

Youre right we should've ran the ball.

I'm sticking for up for HD wasn't his fault but not that talented

Your next MB name has to be "The Contrarian" dry.pngdry.pngdry.png

When did the Falcons run the ball and pick up 1 yard when they need it tonight? Those were the times when Steven Jackson got rocked behind the LOS.

The first drive Jax picked up a 3rd and short

When did the Falcons run the ball and pick up 1 yard when they need it tonight? Those were the times when Steven Jackson got rocked behind the LOS.

When have the Falcons picked up 1yard when they have needed it in the last 5 years? This line has sucked for years and has been masked by Ryan's good play

When have the Falcons picked up 1yard when they have needed it in the last 5 years? This line has sucked for years and has been masked by Ryan's good play

good point, signging steven jackson wasnt going to magiclly fix our run blocking like everyone thought it was we need help on both lines and we have not fixed them yet just lost the good line we once had on offense and have always fielded the inconsistant line on defense.

yeah but still you gotta run the ball in that situation with time on your side and field position on your side when all you need is a FG

When all you needed is a FG? A FG to tie. The Falcons were going for the win. Screw OT. The Falcons defense didn't come close to stopping the Niners in the 2nd half and last time they were on the field let the Niners run it all will even though everyone on the planet knew the Niners were going to run the ball.

When all you needed is a FG? A FG to tie. The Falcons were going for the win. Screw OT. The Falcons defense didn't come close to stopping the Niners in the 2nd half and last time they were on the field let the Niners run it all will even though everyone on the planet knew the Niners were going to run the ball.

this is true but still on second down you gotta try to run bc also we dont want to give the 49ers the ball back with too much time considering we cant stop them in the second half. im not saying running on 2nd and 1 would have worke but it would have kept the clock ticking then we can take our time and run the next play then decide to play for ot or to play 4 downs thats if we dont convert on 2nd or 3rd down.

Edited by Miller2Rison

this is true but still on second down you gotta try to run bc also we dont want to give the 49ers the ball back with too much time considering we cant stop them in the second half. im not saying running on 2nd and 1 would have worke but it would have kept the clock ticking then we can take our time and run the next play then decide to play for ot or to play 4 downs thats if we dont convert on 2nd or 3rd down.

It was 2nd and 1 from the 10. If you run the ball and get the 1st down then your looking at 1st and goal from around the 7, 8 or 9.. That's a lot of yards to try to pick in a goal to go situation.

you beat me to it...the Giants playoff game is embedded in my head for life! Maybe thats why we have 2 OL so called coaches!

Yet he couldn't come close to masking it this year. Ryan played more cautiously than usual this year. The combination of that and a poor line play was disasterous.

I agree 100%. Also after The first couple games, Koetter changed his play calling to be more cautious because he knew the o line sucked. Even last night, besides the last quarter, there was only one or two routes that were run past 15 yds. It's really tough to win that way.

It's hard for me to place blame on HD, did we all want to see him make that tough catch, absolutely.

But that has been our year, the drop by Sjax, defense being invisible late vs dolphins and jets, that crazy play.

The list goes on and on. Tough way to lose but IMO even if we had a run play called I believe matt would have checked to a pass, they were bringing the blitz we had our hot route already, the CB made a good play and the ball bounced their way. Tough year.