Oline Problem Solved?

Dirtybird#11

Guest facelessman07

Here's the thing-one week they look okay then the next they suck. They are consistently inconsistent.

Time to fix this problem for good!

The only one i really liked was Hawler, Blalock was his usual self which is still better then the other 3 but not superstar, but he's still a keeper in my books, i wouldn't be devastated if we went wiht just those 2 and 3 new players... I like Baker but he's hurt 90% of the time and doesn't seem to fight through pain very well.

Hawler looks like the start of "glueing" the OL together, he just needs the others to have his heart...really liked him jumping in to defend & keep his guys from trouble...great start of something!

I Agree with this, it looked awesome, warms me heart.

Not convinced Holmes is the answer at LT his penalties just burn me

Penalties are fixable, he's finally in decent shape to play a game now he can work on more fundamentals. To me it all depends on how he shows up to camp but come camp we will prolly have Bake and Holmes to choose from

No, its not fixed, but there are some pieces there. Whether they're long term depth pieces of developmental starter pieces, we're going to benefit from the PT they received.

I've seen enough from some of these guys to think they can be legitimate contributors....but I still want the FO to look into upgrades this off season.