Proud Of The Effort

Falconsfan567

Yeah. The only thing I can say about that play is it might have been better to throw it away based on the coverage. Regardless, HD needs to make that catch. I don't care if he did have a 1k yard season. I'm tired of his inconsistency and inability to make the important plays.

It was a terrible play call. It was a quick slant. Brock knew which play was coming and jumped it. The reason Ryan was looking at HD the whole time is because it's a quick play. It's suppose to be bang, bang. Take the snap, 3 step drop, get rid of the ball. You don't have time to look off the receiver or time to look and see if the play is there or not and do something else with the ball. It was a do or die play. The people saying Ryan shouldn't have thrown that ball or that he stared down HD when he shouldn't have know absolutely nothing about football.

It was a terrible play call. It was a quick slant. Brock knew which play was coming and jumped it. The reason Ryan was looking at HD the whole time is because it's a quick play. It's suppose to be bang, bang. Take the snap, 3 step drop, get rid of the ball. You don't have time to look off the receiver or time to look and see if the play is there or not and do something else with the ball. It was a do or die play. The people saying Ryan shouldn't have thrown that ball or that he stared down HD when he shouldn't have know absolutely nothing about football.

I'm not impressed at all with Koetter. I want to see, at a minimum, a new OC next year.