Does Anyone See The Irony In This Loss, Compared To Nfcg

Ice5303

Take a guess where we were when the INT was thrown......10 yard line

Was thrown with 1:10 left in the game

INT by Navarro Bowman

Last year...10 yard line. Failed 4th down occurred at 1:08. Pass was broken up by......yep .........Navarro Bowman

This should complete the Murphy's Law circle

when your in field goal range to tie the game you run the ball and milk the clock and save the pass for last. that was stupid play calling. but yall want us to tank so it was perfact play calling, secure that draft pick!

this I can agree with, why we didn't even attempt to milk the clock specially so close, is typical smith play calling.

when your in field goal range to tie the game you run the ball and milk the clock and save the pass for last. that was stupid play calling. but yall want us to tank so it was perfact play calling, secure that draft pick!

I found that strange as well. Oh well. Another interesting way to lose this year. Let's just hope no one gets hurt next week. We need no cherries on top of this turd sundae of a year.

Yes, HD was a factor In a late screw up, And also, the TD drive for SF before the drama both times.....they ran it down our throats.....I got more..... A significant starter was lost during the game.... Turner last year... PEters this year....ok. I'm starting to reach .....

No, no tie....go for there throat. Great play call defense just made a good play.

we score on that play, you leave the niners who had been running up and down the field on us,plenty of time to mount a comeback, milking the clock on 1st down to set up a TD run or pass limits the niners chance at an attempt to make a comeback.

Guest Cally307a

Take a guess where we were when the INT was thrown......10 yard line

Was thrown with 1:10 left in the game

INT by Navarro Bowman

Last year...10 yard line. Failed 4th down occurred at 1:08. Pass was broken up by......yep .........Navarro Bowman

This should complete the Murphy's Law circle

yeah i saw the irony, another empty 3rd quarter

another loss to an above 500 team now 15 of 43 tries

another terrible second half minus any adjustments

another game outoached to the loss

another game we collapsed in

oh yeah a repeat of last year

a repeat of last month

a repeat of almost every game

nothing new, just smittyiot