I Would Like To See More Double Moves From Our Wrs

Ice5303

I'd love to see us use double-moves a little more, I just don't think Koetter trusts the o-line to hold long enough for the routes to develop. And I can kind of see that point. But I did notice that he started to test the defense deeper down the field as he started to notice the o-line holding up fairly well tonight.

If it was a fade Ryan wouldn't have to wait for the WR to get there in effect ...yes he could have thrown the ball out just as fast...OP has a point

thank you, a little shoulder fake takes an extra half a second, I was referring to that play....but I was also talking about the bigger picture...all year long why have we never done that, heck..Trufant got beat a couple of weeks ago on it, Julio isn't the only one who can do it

It was an all out blitz, if Ryan pumps, then Douglas runs to the corner of the end zone, Wide open TD

This is a problem with Koetter

Although I agree with the idea, Matt Ryan got hit when he threw the slant so with a fake inside route the play would have taken longer and resulted in a sack or fumble most likely.

I guess it's possibly better than the alternative.

If it was a fade Ryan wouldn't have to wait for the WR to get there in effect ...yes he could have thrown the ball out just as fast...OP has a point

OP has a point but you're not getting it.

OP is advising the wr should have faked the slant and then faded, not just fade from the jump.

Actually a fade from the jump would have been a bad play because of how the DB was playing the WR. He was playing off.