Harry Douglas Is A Terrible Receiver...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Let's highlight his patheticness..

Stumble on wide open catch and run TD in the NFCCG to give us a late lead.

Costly fumble to give away 7 points to Miami.

Drop against Packers to put us in game winning FG range on perfect pass.

Then the BS tonight. We were going to win this game. Ryan was going to get us in the endzone.

I know I'm missing some more fk ups by this POS but I don't have time. If he is still in ATL in 2014 I will question this entire staff including Blank to the fullest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

After watching the replay, I have to blame Ryan for this play. Douglas really didn't have much of a chance to catch it. I mean, he has definitely cost us in the past, but I can't really blame him that much for this one.

It was in his hands!! He's a veteran WR in the NFL!!!

After watching the replay, I have to blame Ryan for this play. Douglas really didn't have much of a chance to catch it. I mean, he has definitely cost us in the past, but I can't really blame him that much for this one.

re-watch it again...If HD sticks his arms out and catches it w/ his hands (LIKE A REAL NFL WR) instead of trying to chest-catch it, the DB has no chance of making a play on it.

The ball hit him in the hands and he bounced it like he was playing volleyball

It's a designed play, and he's a 31 year old WR.

He can definitely catch that ****. EXTEND YOUR ARMS, MAN!!

re-watch it again...If HD sticks his arms out and catches it w/ his hands (LIKE A REAL NFL WR) instead of trying to chest-catch it, the DB has no chance of making a play on it.

He's always caught it with his chest. He does it every game, that's why he drops so many **** passes.

U can't honestly say that.Any other WR would've made that grab Johnson,Davis,Roddy,Cone,etc.

Douglas sucks period

Football 101. Can't catch it? Bat it down. Don't play volley ball with it so the defense can make a play. He is trash.

1 thing I was thought I will nvr forget playing WR and S in HS. As a WR if I touches your hands catch it, and secondly don't be afraid to take the hit, catch the ball you will get hit no matter what

1 thing I was thought I will nvr forget playing WR and S in HS. As a WR if I touches your hands catch it, and secondly don't be afraid to take the hit, catch the ball you will get hit no matter what

Yep. For anyone who's ever played any WR at any level, if you touch that football with two hands and don't get the catch, prepare to get reamed by the coach when you get to the sidelines.

I agree. It should have been a catch. If that was Julio he would have ripped that ball out the air and held on tight. But it's Douglas? What more can we expect? I mean for god sakes he could have batted it down to live for another play. Pisses me off beyond belief. Victory snatched out of our mouth once again! And that on side kick was so beautiful. I was going to go to bed happy. **** you Douglas!