If Any Of These Jokers On Our Oline Are Back In 2014......

Big Ben Right

nothing ,NOTHING, will get us anymore wins than this year. All of you looking for a Dline superstar in the draft are gonna be REALY disapointed. It is boring as he&& to say, but if the team leadership wants to sell to us a winner, it's going to be OL,OL,OL....for a long while. Thank goodness the 49ers are now showing to the world how Arthurs henchmen have built a house of cards.....with jokers. The flip side....Aints fans are gnashing their 5 or 6 teeth.

the play just now was a screen pass... just a stupid play IMO. well it's like they know the linemen cant block so just go for a screen... well I dont know about you but linemen that suck can't do screen blocking or normal blocking they just suck

Wasn't Konz the consensus number one center in the draft? A projected first round pick, right?

I think konz just needs one more offseason and to go back to center

Fu(k consensus, Dimi is way too passive in the FA when it comes to accumulating talent in the trenches. He literally sits back and watches as good talent is signed away.

If people are questioning TD's decision to draft Konz, I think it's only fair to bring up the fact that he was a projected first round pick that was seen as the most talented and NFL ready center in the draft.