Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Konz Is Injured Or Benched

21 posts in this topic

I do not condone steroid use what do ever but Konz needs to juice this off-season .

I'm 6'1 204 and only go to the gym casually these days and I can out bench him .

Benched is pathetic.

I had faith in TD, but his lineman scouts and rankings and maybe coaching player development is just putrid.

And cornerback scouting. Franks, Foxworth, Von Hutchins, Middleton, Chevis, Asante, Dunta, Tye Hill, Chris Owens, Brian Williams, Alford, Trufant...and the only one that looks like it might pan out for more than a season is Trufant

We Just went for a friggin PUNT on a 4th and 1 on National Stage. Hello? We are coaching to lose this game.

On topic: We are resting the old beast. They are "giving time to rookies" to tank legitimately while letting him heal up so he can play center next season and we draft or FA a RG

This is just my opinion.

How do u screw up drafting an offensive lineman???????

theres only a 25% chance that a lineman drafted in the first round go to the pro bowl

in their career I believe

theres only a 25% chance that a lineman drafted in the first round go to the pro bowl

in their career I believe

we don't need a pro bowler...we need a competent player...someone worth an NFL roster spot