Would This Be Terrible?

deester11

Ok, So I'm using the mock draft simulator and even at 7 there is thought that Clowney would be there. Neither a fan or not, but the simulator put it like this twice:

R1

DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY

SOUTH CAROLINA

R2

G CYRIL RICHARDSON

BAYLOR

R3

DT TIMMY JERNIGAN

FLORIDA STATE

R4

OG ANTHONY STEEN

ALABAMA

I'm of the mind that we can't develop a pass rusher to save our life. It's almost like we are cursed since Chris Doleman and company left (minus Kerney and Abraham perhaps). Maybe we just solidify the Offensive line exclusively. But Dimitroff scares me drafting linemen!!! What say you?

Edited by deester11

Trade back and get the best DT 1st Hagerman or Nix. 2nd OG Richardson or Yankey 2b LB A J Ford 3 OT JuWann James 4t OLB/DE J. Attachou 4b D. McCullars 4c J C Copeland 5th KR/RB/WR Dri Archer 6th C. J. Stone 7tha. S/CB J. Thomas 7b OT Kentavious Gates.

I thought about that as well. My only reservation is Dimitroff and his affinity for injured players. As long as the medical histories say nothing major, I'd go Line, Line and Line some more.

I like OP's mock as well, I'm a fan of Richardson, my top rated is Yankey personally, but one of Jackson/Yankey/Richardson is fine with me, I think all three have pro bowl potential. I'm personally a fan of Sutton in the third, since we have a top 5 pick in every round he could slip there, that being said, if our draft went down the way you had drafted I'd be satisfied.