• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People that want the Falcons to win besides Falcons us fans:

swamper fans

Cards fans

True. Saints and Cards would quite possibly send the Falcons a huge basket of goodies, if the Falcons beat the 9ers for them.

I should cheer for the 9ers, simply because there's a very slim chance that the Panthers could still get the #1 seed... I can't stand the 9ers though. I hope their last game at their sh1tty stadium is a nightmare. Just for the simple fact that I hate the 9ers.

Opening Kick-off...WOOT!!

seriously though, they gonna kick the crap outta us.

Over/Under on the number of hits Ryan takes. 14.5

No way! We gave up 7 sacks to the Rams this past Sunday, and only 3 to the 9ers. If your O-line can withstand the pressure and your defense doesn't lay down, you all still have the offensive firepower to give them a game.

No way! We gave up 7 sacks to the Rams this past Sunday, and only 3 to the 9ers. If your O-line can withstand the pressure and your defense doesn't lay down, you all still have the offensive firepower to give them a game.

See folks, here's a perfect example of what smoking weed does to your brain.

Game will be over at halftime.

I think I've figured out JB. If you act all 'look at me, we're awesome, bow down before me because of my superiority' then JB will flame you; but if you're a little humble then he can be supportive.

Or it's the THC........smile.png