We Can Win This Game If....

fansince78

There is an earthquake in the SF area that prevents the 49'ers from getting to the stadium.

The Falcons sign FA, Paul Wright (the Big Show) to offensive guard prior to the game.

Roddy White gets bitten by a spider that turns him into "spider-receiver".

Naa...we are going to lose this game and lose it in big and in embarrassing fashion. Nothing new to us Falcon fans. Been there and done that enough through the years. The entire NFL has laughed at us many times before and if things don't change, we will see that tradition continue next season as well.

No hope, no light at the end of the tunnel. This is the first time in all these years that I have felt this way, but I still love the team and hope I am wrong about how badly they SUCK and will continue to suck in 2014 if the present regime returns.

. . . . . The Sun, Moon, and Earth allign with Paul Worrilow's backside landing on Frank Gore's face and Colon Krapperduke bounces a couple passes off Tru's hands. And, Matt Ryan breaks Van Brocklin's single-game passing record. And, if the wind blows east-to-south north out of the Arctic warm zone with a chance of showers from Lamar's bulging biceps keeping Ryan clean.

Edited by luke in duluth

I agree. With Smith and TD coming back, probably only minimal changes to the coaching staff, this team hardly looks like it will be able to just rise up out of the ashes and have a winning season. I'll be shocked if the team finishes next year with more than five or six wins.

I asked in another thread and you didn't answer but I'll try again..... If you feel so negative about out team then why are you a Falcons fan? Seems to me you would have moved on by now.... at least I wish you would have anyway..... Geez I don't know how much more of whiny little babies like you I can take.....

I asked in another thread and you didn't answer but I'll try again..... If you feel so negative about out team then why are you a Falcons fan? Seems to me you would have moved on by now.... at least I wish you would have anyway..... Geez I don't know how much more of whiny little babies like you I can take.....

The bold text just exposes the monumental ignorance of your whole premise. You don't have to be a homer zombie kool-aide slurping, mediocrity-loving Smittyballer to be a fan of this team. But let me say I'm very sorry you're too emotionally unstable to cope with people having different opinions than you on the internet. That must be so awful for you!

Me? I'm not going anywhere. Neither am I going to stop calling for big changes so long as I firmly believe those changes are needed to get the Falcons a Super Bowl win.

The bold text just exposes the monumental ignorance of your whole premise. You don't have to be a homer zombie kool-aide slurping, mediocrity-loving Smittyballer to be a fan of this team. But let me say I'm very sorry you're too emotionally unstable to cope with people having different opinions than you on the internet. That must be so awful for you!

Me? I'm not going anywhere. Neither am I going to stop calling for big changes so long as I firmly believe those changes are needed to get the Falcons a Super Bowl win.

You just seem so miserable is all..... I'm a devoted fan of this team and I stick with it through the good and the bad but I've never whined like a baby about it which I see you doing on a daily basis. Doesn't make me a homer zombie at all...... but the way you act sure does make you a baby..... Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six