I Love This Man

Born A-Ginn

IDK, but I remember the game when Steve Smith was living in Hall's head rent free (as WFW would say) and it single-handedly cost you the game with the level Steve was f*cking with him.

Boy, you Falcon fans are lucky Steve has like a bajillion highlight gifs or I'd unload on you right now. It's kind of hard finding a specific Steve Smith highlight play if you know what I mean.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

FC, which Falcons CB roughed him up at the line several years ago and he was about to cry. Was that when we had Hall?

200.gif

That was the day Smith was getting owned by Hall all game, so he resorted to cheap azz shyte-talking prompting a couple cheap PF against MeAngelo that cost us the game??

Ah yes...I remember it well...

From how bad his finger was made out, i can't believe he made catches. My hat goes off to him.

2sro.png

He hurt that here a while back. Cam dislocated his finger with a pass or something and it busted open... I'm more concerned about the knee though...

Some have said they heard it's a PCL injury, and if it's a tear those can be career ending. ******* I hope not, I'm nervous as heII about the MRI results tomorrow.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Guest fibonacci

2sro.png

He hurt that here a while back. Cam dislocated his finger with a pass or something and it busted open... I'm more concerned about the knee though...

Some have said they heard it's a PCL injury, and if it's a tear those can be career ending. ******* I hope not, I'm nervous as heII about the MRI results tomorrow.

i hate it for y'all.

I like Smith a lot. And a lot of respect

A guy who has been here since the start of the nfc south was made, says a lot.

A guy who stays with his team, says a lot.

A guy who plays hurt. (Julio split the Web of his finger......he sits out. Weatherspoon messes his up.....he sits out.)

- i feel like we have some girls on our team. I watched many players on defense put a club on.....but not our guys.

- - and falcon fans can blame it on their coach.....but ummmm these players can stand up and tell the media they do not agree with it. (I'm just saying)

Anyhow i would be upset. And even sadden if this was a career ending injury. (but he should go talk to Peterson.....just saying :D. Maybe he can come back and be amazingly better as well)

But when i saw it happen yesterday, i thought it was mcl, acl, something with cl in it.

My prayers go out to him. Great guy.

i hate it for y'all.

I like Smith a lot. And a lot of respect

A guy who has been here since the start of the nfc south was made, says a lot.

A guy who stays with his team, says a lot.

A guy who plays hurt. (Julio split the Web of his finger......he sits out. Weatherspoon messes his up.....he sits out.)

- i feel like we have some girls on our team. I watched many players on defense put a club on.....but not our guys.

- - and falcon fans can blame it on their coach.....but ummmm these players can stand up and tell the media they do not agree with it. (I'm just saying)

Anyhow i would be upset. And even sadden if this was a career ending injury. (but he should go talk to Peterson.....just saying biggrin.png. Maybe he can come back and be amazingly better as well)

But when i saw it happen yesterday, i thought it was mcl, acl, something with cl in it.

My prayers go out to him. Great guy.

Thanks man. Yeah Smitty is and always has been a tough SOB. Lol I know a lot of guys don't like him (and honestly, I'd probably despise him, but begrudgingly respect him if he was on a rival team) but I can promise any fan he's one of those guys you'd absolutely love to have on your team. Greatest Carolina Panther of all time hands down.

I don't think the injury will be too serious, or at least I'm hoping. I don't know anything about PCLs or the extent of their injuries... I was just repeating what some people were saying about PCL tears ending some players careers. I just can't picture Smitty going out like that, I think he'll be fine.