Respect

arabfalcon

Im tired of this season and I cant wait untill its done. The last thing I want is for us to lose on national tv. I don't care about the draft or anything. We almost beat the saints on national TV and we **** sure can beat the 49ers tomorrow. I'm tired of watching pre game shows or nfl network and our team is BARELY brought up. Time to show everyone we are better then our record. Time to to let Tony G to go out with his chin up and proudly. Time to show everyone how we are still a LEGIT team and we are to be reckoned with next year.

Yea this is just me ranting but I dont care. I never noticed how much I really LOVE the falcons untill this season. Their my team amd im so tired of us getting disrespected. I can not wait untill next year

Thats why I love the falcons too they are the underdogs. But just like losses if we win this one it wont change ppls minds or respect us. We have to win the big one

Edited by FALCONSFAN1492

Like I always say, if you want to BE "the man", you gotta BEAT "the man" (as in Superbowls)---- and we ain't beat "the man" ----YET!!!. Anyway, that's the way you get respect.

And I'm down with beating the 49ers, just to spoil there whole celebration thang about the last game at The Stick ---- then stink it up against the Panties, so as not to give the Aints a chance at the division....that way, hopefully, they'll be one-and-done on the road!!!

Yea this is just me ranting but I dont care. I never noticed how much I really LOVE the falcons untill this season. Their my team amd im so tired of us getting disrespected. I can not wait untill next year

Exactly how I felt coming into this season. Next year can't get here soon enough.