Kuechly And Davis. I Love That Lber Duo.

Big Bubba

Their speed and nose for the ball is insane. They sniffed out and broke up so many plays.

Not going to lie, I shed a tear or two of joy, when thinking about Davis playing better than ever, after going through stuff that would hinder most careers. #Proud.

Yeah, sucks he's not getting any Pro Bowl mentions though. TD has been playing as well as any LBer in the league this season in my opinion. Dude has been making straight impact plays all year.

Wish Sam Mills was still around. TD and his story really embodies the whole Keep Pounding thing Sam was all about.

Luke though... that boy is special. I don't say this about many players this early, but I feel comfortable in calling him a future HOFer if he keeps it up - and he's likely to get better at that... dude is only f*cking 22.

AJ Klein though. That dude should count his blessings and soak it all in while he can, because he's got some potential too.

Him being under the wing of Ron Rivera, Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, and Chase Blackburn? I expect things from that kid in the future, and he better relish the opportunity to have that kind of tutelage.