From 5-0 To A Wildacard? What Happened?

Atlien 404

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints were 5-0.. the next ones up were the Falcons and Panthers I believe, with 1-4 and 1-3 respectively.. it was pretty much widely assumed that the Saints would run away with the division.

As it should have been. No one could have guessed the Panthers would get "win happy" and win 10 out of their next 11 games.

I can''t wait until saintsreport's servers become un-busy.

I just know it's going to be Scam this, scam that, thug, punk, cheater, laptop thief....

It's going to be glorious!! laugh.png

Hey hey.. Former Mr. Clutch for the Giants, Hixon, pulled down one of the biggest catches of his career! I was hoping he would eventually turn into the guy from the Giants that seemed to have had amazing hands.... he picked the perfect game to show up. I may go out and buy a Hixon jersey, just because of that TD catch.

Hey hey.. Former Mr. Clutch for the Giants, Hixon, pulled down one of the biggest catches of his career! I was hoping he would eventually turn into the guy from the Giants that seemed to have had amazing hands.... he picked the perfect game to show up. I may go out and buy a Hixon jersey, just because of that TD catch.

i really thought he would have a breakout this year. Oh well, he came through this game when you guys needed him the most. That seems to be his niche, so all's well that ends well. lol Hopefully he can have few more clutch catches in the playoffs.

Edited by NYG4

i really thought he would have a breakout this year. Oh well, he came through this game when you guys needed him the most. That seems to be his niche, so all's well that ends well. lol Hopefully he can have few more clutch catches in the playoffs.

In his defense, he hasn't really been given that much of a chance until this game. I've faith in him.

In his defense, he hasn't really been given that much of a chance until this game. I've faith in him.

True. I wonder why that is?

Anyway, if Smitty can't go next week. Everyone will need to step up. Maybe he gets more of a chance in that game.

True. I wonder why that is?

Anyway, if Smitty can't go next week. Everyone will need to step up. Maybe he gets more of a chance in that game.

Maybe he's one of those guys that looks like sh1t in practice but then turns it on in real games? In which case, If SS89 is out next week I hope they give Hixon a lot more chances to make a new name for himself in a new city. I think he'll surprise some people.

Panthers winning 10 out of the last 11 happened. And to think, if not for a Deangelo fumble at the 5-yard line against Seattle, going full ****** in Buffalo along with losing half our defense in a single game and one of the worst blown coverages I've seen (by Josh Norman, who hasn't played a snap since I believe)... we would've been 3-0 to start the season.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

What is our playoff scenario? Are we in with a win against the Bucs or would we still need help to get a WC spot?

I can't get a straight answer anywhere else.

Brother, you get in with a win over the Bucs. A playoff spot will be clinched then.

Since even if the Cards win both games to get to 11-5..................... the Saints hold the tiebreaker over them, and they are really the only threat to the Saints.........and the Cards have to go through the Hawks and the 9ers.