Fox News Rewrites Chrisianity, No Big Deal To Christians. A&e Causes Outrage.

brodyrox

So the DD dude gets a paid suspension and Christians are all ready to arm themselves and storm tha A&e headquarters, Dumb blonde on Fox says Jesus is white, thus rewriting the entire origin and history of the center of the Christian faith... and not a peep from the pulpits. That is why I cannot take Christians very seriously." say what you will about my savior, but you mess with Duck Dynast and Ima spit baccer in your eyes and shoot you in the forehead" Yes that quoted part is hyperbole, but get the point people. If Jesus was white, what part of his story could possibly be true?

He has to be white. You cannot expect them to worship a brownie.

Some faiths view Christ with more melanin like eastern orthodox faiths.

But it should not even come down to a view. If he was born in Bethleham and his entire lineage is a huge part of his storyfrom the seed of David blablabla... how can it even be hinted he was anything other than a Semite? Christians are ******** in their outrage.

During the course of her job in which she talks for several hours per day and every word she says day in and day out is scrutinized, she made a boneheaded comment, it has happened to many before her and will happen to many more in the future. I'll save my outrage for something that matters, not DD either. Also keep in mind that people are influenced by what they see, and since birth in this country we have been exposed to images such as

jesus.jpg

filepicker%2F0C3BwB3S7ywiUkdVQv9z_Jesus.jpg

Jesus-w-guy.jpg

JesusPortrait.jpg

Jesus14.jpg

Its not really that shocking that someone might refer to Jesus as white. Its not accurate, but it's not really much of a scandal either

I don't believe in paintings Bob.for the same person to be constantly outraged when someone spells it Xmas like she is, one would think its more than just a goof for her to take Jesus completely out of his recorded origin. Without his lineage Bob, Jesus simply cannot be the one all the old prophets preached and without that, all of those " scriptures fulfilled" that Christians hang their entire faith on simply turns out to be a case of mistaken identity and all this time they have been praying to Jesus , the real Savior that God fortold turned out to be a completely different guy who simply disappeared into history. If you are saving your outrage for stuff that apparently matters to you, you should probably question your own faith the next time you get outraged at a politician sneezing.

If you are going to believe a guy turned water into wine, walked on water, and rose from the dead why is it such a stretch to believe he could have been a white bro with long flowing hair in ancient Jerusalem?

Because at certain points when authorities were searching for him Jesus simply "disappeared into the crowd". That would be kinda hard for a white dude amongst brown people. But yea, they will claim something like that, lol.