Draft Order

Falconsfan567

I used ESPN's playoff machine to factor out my predicted winners and losers for week 16 and 17. But here is what I ended up with as far as the draft order goes.

1. Texans - 2-14

2. Rams (from WAS) - 3-13

Now here's where I don't know who would be ahead of who. I have the Raiders, Falcons and Bucs all at 4-12. The Falcons are listed to finish ahead of the Bucs. Why? I don't know.

But who would pick 3rd, Raiders or Bucs?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine/_/factor/wins/results/331222009~2~331222020~2~331222029~1~331222021~1~331229022~1~331229016~1

It'd go Raiders, Falcons then Bucs because of SOS. it's not complicated.

Excuse the heIl out of me for not knowing how they come up with the tiebreakers for the draft order. If that's the case then why are the Falcons listed to finish ahead of the Bucs if both finish 4-12? Wouldn't that put the Bucs ahead of the Falcons in the draft order?

Excuse the heIl out of me for not knowing how they come up with the tiebreakers for the draft order. If that's the case then why are the Falcons listed to finish ahead of the Bucs if both finish 4-12? Wouldn't that put the Bucs ahead of the Falcons in the draft order?

lol'd

its ok i don't even bother with trying to decipher the draft order

There's just one tiebreaker for draft order. Strength of Schedule. that's what I mean by it's not that complicated.

And it wasn't criticizing you. I'm explaining how it works. NFL Draft order is done by record and strength of schedule. That's it. If there is a tie, they flip a coin.

http://draftfalcons....r-calculations/

I calculate it there.

There's just one tiebreaker for draft order. Strength of Schedule. that's what I mean by it's not that complicated.

And it wasn't criticizing you. I'm explaining how it works. NFL Draft order is done by record and strength of schedule. That's it. If there is a tie, they flip a coin.

http://draftfalcons....r-calculations/

I calculate it there.

The order of the standings doesn't matter?

Basically of the 4 win teams the only team we would pick ahead of is Tampa. Our schedule is weaker than Tampa's so we would pick ahead of them.

We only have 2 uncommon games. I guess it has tightened up some with Detroit losing and GB winning lately, but we played Washington and they played Philly I think. Big difference.