Time For Another Mock Offseason

tldr

Unfortunately yes, but what other option do we have? Hopefully Tuitt will be an improvement over Babs.

Sign Joseph, Raji, or Johnson and go DE and DT 1-2 in the draft. Taking an RT with a top 10 pick in a draft that is loaded with pass rushers is foolish unless OL is the only major weakness on your team.

We could get some of the many FA and Draft eligible players that would instantly improve it, for one thing.

You know, like

Johnson

Raji

Nix

Hagemen

Quarles

Clowney

For a start.

We took ourselves out of Clowney after beating bills and skins. Nix with 5/6 is a reach. I guess we could trade back and get Hagemen but would rather have a lock at tackle.

We don't need a top 10 D. As long as we keep Matt on his feet our offense will win games.

No major changes in the front 7 on D and Peter Konz at RG is more Toilet Bowl than Super Bowl.

Rather put him at gaurd than center

Sign Joseph, Raji, or Johnson and go DE and DT 1-2 in the draft. Taking an RT with a top 10 pick in a draft that is loaded with pass rushers is foolish unless OL is the only major weakness on your team.

Have you seen our games? OL should be our #1 focus

We don't need a top 10 D. As long as we keep Matt on his feet our offense will win games.

I would argue we don't need a great O-Line either, just a serviceable one. Ryan gets the ball out fast and is one of the best QB's at preventing the sack. If we give him even a second or two longer than he has now our offense would be vastly improved.

On the other hand our D is giving up way too many points, and not letting our offense get on the field all that often, unless they've given up a TD anyway. Our offense has scored enough points to win a lot of games this year, only to have our D blow it.

D-Line should be our #1 focus. Get a good RG (can easily get one in the 2'nd) and decent RT in FA and we're good to go on offense. Our D needs some more love than that.

I would argue we don't need a great O-Line either, just a serviceable one. Ryan gets the ball out fast and is one of the best QB's at preventing the sack. If we give him even a second or two longer than he has now our offense would be vastly improved.

On the other hand our D is giving up way too many points, and not letting our offense get on the field all that often, unless they've given up a TD anyway. Our offense has scored enough points to win a lot of games this year, only to have our D blow it.

D-Line should be our #1 focus. Get a good RG (can easily get one in the 2'nd) and decent RT in FA and we're good to go on offense. Our D needs some more love than that.

Who can we possibly get with the 6th pick, besides Clowney/Barr that will drastically improve our D? I say besides those two bc they won't be there for us.

Who can we possibly get with the 6th pick, besides Clowney/Barr that will drastically improve our D? I say besides those two bc they won't be there for us.

We don't need anyone at #6, we trade down to mid round with somebody looking for barr and pick up hagemen or nix.

Lots of QB needy teams in the top end of the draft, i wouldn't be so sure Barr won't be there.

Hageman, Nix, Mack,

Have you seen our games? OL should be our #1 focus

It's not that we don't need to focus on the OL. We just don't need to draft a RT 6th overall. We can get a RG with our 3rd rounder, and a guy like de la Puente should be pretty cheap in FA. No need to overreach for an OT when you are saddled with that worthless bum Baker for a few more years.

u do have a point. It's no like we've been gettin blown out. Defense needs more help than offense in which we only need OL help, which also shouldn't be that hard to address thru FA & the 2nd rd. 1st round we need a playmaking defensive player & the only team threatening our chances of gettin clowney is Jax who really needs a qb