The Spark Lasted A While.

Tuggle'2

Yeah the spark in this subforum was great while the season was still in grasp. Just have to keep trying this off season when it gets insane in the drudge between draft and mini camp and the mini camp and camp and preseason. Hopefully it all works out and we can have real talk next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think TATF is habit for many. I for one am a bit tired of the.constant whining over.there.

Im just so tired of the constant "dont trade up threads!!!"

We get it. Every argument ever has been made on the subject. It was over two weeks ago.

Guest Gritz

Im just so tired of the constant "dont trade up threads!!!"

We get it. Every argument ever has been made on the subject. It was over two weeks ago.

I'm tired of the number of those threads, even though I agree with their basic premise. So much work needs to be done on this roster it's understandable that most fans want to hang on to as many picks as possible.

I'm tired of the number of those threads, even though I agree with their basic premise. So much work needs to be done on this roster it's understandable that most fans want to hang on to as many picks as possible.

Its a solid discussion topic but it was played out about 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately we still get 3 threads a day

I agree we have issues, but don't think the roster needs that much changes. We can definitely fix it during FA, and the draft. Hopefully Tice and Cox makes a difference and M Smith makes a few changes in his coaching.

I agree we have issues, but don't think the roster needs that much changes. We can definitely fix it during FA, and the draft. Hopefully Tice and Cox makes a difference and M Smith makes a few changes in his coaching.

I agree. I think the coaching of Mike Tice and Bryan Cox will have a huge positive impact on the team. I think the OL and DL can both be upgraded tremendously this offseason to get the Falcons back to being a Super Bowl contender.

Our oline looked lost. When they played as a unit (albeit in spurts) they did much better. The interview with Blalock was telling. He expressed the.fact we were lost often. The interplay between inner line and outer suffered due to poor understanding of what we were trying. Hill couldn't coach up kids not ready to play. I don't think our cupboard is bare. I really think with the addition of a veteran guard, draft a solid OT, and have Pioli work his schwerve with another draft pick, I think our line bounces back.

Drama? Did somebody say drama, as in DRAMA?!?!! What drama? Did I miss something? Somebody tell me what's going on? laugh.png

you know Tatf is flooded with drama day in and day out. I figured the only way to keep people coming on the regular is to have a little drama here and there lol

you know Tatf is flooded with drama day in and day out. I figured the only way to keep people coming on the regular is to have a little drama here and there lol

U are a fcking moron and the entire premise of your statement is both false and uneducated.