Fill In The Blank: I Would Be Mad If We Drafted Blank In The 1St

head hunter

We already have Blank.

Just kidding.

The TE... what's his name... that would tick me off. Anyone who will improve our lines... may not be my first choice, but I'll be ok with. I'll be incrementally better for each pick we can get in the first 3 rounds, by trading back.

Jake Matthews, Anthony Barr, Louis Nix. Eric Ebron, Sammy Watkins. Those are the big names thrown around that I do not want to waste our top pick on for various reasons. The first 2 are overrated, Nix is a big man with a questionable injury, and the last 2 are just a waste of the opportunity to better this team where it needs help, the O & D Lines.

Any OT before the 3rd or 4th. Rathet sign a LT/RT in FA. But I think Holmes and Baker can handle it. I want a upgrade at C and G

The only LTs that hit the market are flawed yet they still cost a fortune. I have also tried to be patient with Holmes but only a blind man thinks he's a solution at this point. If the BPA in the 1st round is a LT then they should get him.

Anthony Barr is the big one for me this year. He's a great athlete, he just isn't that great of a football player. Sure, you could point to his stats, but if you watch the tape and see how he gets those stats - a bunch of stunts, twists and unblocked blitzes - you realize that the scheme deserves more credit than he does, specifically.