The Win Against The Lowly Redskins Didn't Change My Opinions Of The Falcons And Their Ability To Get This Train Back On The Track

The win against the lowly Redskins didn't change my opinions of the Falcons and their ability to get this train back on the track

I'm not convinced that even if we had elite Oline players and elite D line players that this coaching staff is capable of

1) calling smart plays to begin with regardless of personnel we have

2) making logical halftime adjustments when needed

that was a completely different team. so many different faces. that season and that game are over. they mean nothing now. we are NOT "Ten yards from a SB." Not even close

Okay?

Do we have the same Coach? The same coordinators?

Because that was what this topic is about mate. Pay attention.

The win against the lowly Redskins didn't change my opinions of the Falcons and their ability to get this train back on the track

I'm not convinced that even if we had elite Oline players and elite D line players that this coaching staff is capable of

1) calling smart plays to begin with regardless of personnel we have

2) making logical halftime adjustments when needed

What are these?

Mike-Smith-Falcons_display_image.jpg?1303080412

Yep, "10 yds from a Super Bowl" Let keep throwing that catchy description around. I look at it this way , After a classic Smith built 2nd half collapse and the pressure was on from the 10 yd line, Smith and Koetter shyt their pants and hastily called 2 questionable plays with a hurt QB who clearly had his bell rung. They had 2 timeouts that they had no value preserving and didn't think to

use one or both to calm the situation down and get everyone on the same page. Any coach with a brain would have handled the situation a lot different but no, we panic and fold like a cheap suit after rushing 2 poorly constructed plays. I sat in disbelief after witnessing that. 10 yds might as well have been 10 miles.