Watch This Video At Ajc.com - D-Led - At 1:08 In, I Want You To Tell Me Who You See In Background And Your Thoughts

g-dawg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some dude walk by & grin. What is it?

its dough boy - Peter Konz with "D-cup" boobies. I realize offensive linemen are fatter than other positions - but the guy is like 23 years old and he - imagin this - is not stout at the point of attack. He is 6'5" and 314lbs

No wonder this kid could not pump up 225lbs on bench press but 18 times - he's soft.......good grief! Now its one thing to be soft in college - but he has been with the Falcons for two full seasons now - why is he still soft? Our strength/conditioning standards must be the worst in the NFL. Other than Steven Jackson and maybe William Moore - nobody on our team is very stout - big? yes - stout? no.

its dough boy - Peter Konz with "D-cup" boobies. I realize offensive linemen are fatter than other positions - but the guy is like 23 years old and he - imagin this - is not stout at the point of attack. He is 6'5" and 314lbs

No wonder this kid could not pump up 225lbs on bench press but 18 times - he's soft.......good grief! Now its one thing to be soft in college - but he has been with the Falcons for two full seasons now - why is he still soft? Our strength/conditioning standards must be the worst in the NFL. Other than Steven Jackson and maybe William Moore - nobody on our team is very stout - big? yes - stout? no.

jeez, you're right. But it's ok because I heard he can squat a lot (purple)

THAT was Konz????? Good God he looked like a 15 year old kid that sits on his *** playing PS3 all day.

I went to the Dome Draft Party and they said you could meet some players. Well I saw a bunch of people snapping pictures and I saw two tall dudes, but they didn't look like they really had any strength. So I got them to sign something to see who they were. It was Konz and Holmes. Like I said they were tall, but they didn't look like they played in the NFL

I thought maybe they would bulk up during TC or something, but obviously they never did.

I went to the Dome Draft Party and they said you could meet some players. Well I saw a bunch of people snapping pictures and I saw two tall dudes, but they didn't look like they really had any strength. So I got them to sign something to see who they were. It was Konz and Holmes. Like I said they were tall, but they didn't look like they played in the NFL

I thought maybe they would bulk up during TC or something, but obviously they never did.

I remember you posting this a while back. Its shameful. They're being paid to be beast & they look like pudding.

I thought he only did 12 reps on the bench, I knew it was among the fewest of the linemen.

I have very weak upper body strength naturally. I remember a few years back when I was training heavy on bench I was able to rep out 225 10 times. I am 6'2" & at the time weighed about 215. For an ANY supposed NFL Caliber lineman to only rep out 8 more than my weak ***, is unbelievable.

Muscle endurance isn't a measure of the kind of functional strength a guy needs to effectively play O-line in the NFL. The bigger problem is that Konz's max on the bench is probably really low, and he is clearly pretty sloppy. Most linemen have guts but are pretty muscular otherwise. Konz just looks soft and doughy.