Hc Candidates List Leaked Per Bleacher Report

Thiccolas Cage

"According to someone who has seen it, the top minority coaches

preferred by the committee are former Bears coach Lovie Smith, Baltimore offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell, and defensive coordinators Mel Tucker (Chicago), Ray Horton (Cleveland) and Todd Bowles (Arizona). Only teams with a head coach opening—at the moment that would be Houston—would officially have access to the names on the list. Other minority candidates the committee identified include college coaches Charlie Strong of Louisville and Vanderbilt’s James Franklin, and NFL assistants Hue Jackson (Cincinnati), Winston Moss (Green Bay), Darren Perry (Green Bay), Eric Studesville (Denver) and Karl Dorrell (Houston). Also included on the list are non-minority candidates: offensive coordinators Darrell Bevell (Seattle), Pete Carmichael (New Orleans) and Jay Gruden (Cincinnati), along with defensive coordinators Kevin Coyle (Miami), Mike Pettine (Buffalo), Dan Quinn (Seattle) and Bob Sutton (Kansas City). Washington tight ends coach Sean McVay is also a preferred candidate."

http://bleacherrepor...y-kubiak-firing

I know some of you boys, and gals, out there talk Bleacher Report with a grain of salt but according to BR, these are the highly touted HC prospects for 2014... Saw this today, sorry if posted already.

http://bleacherrepor...y-kubiak-firing

I know some of you boys, and gals, out there talk Bleacher Report with a grain of salt but according to BR, these are the highly touted HC prospects for 2014... Saw this today, sorry if posted already.

Yeah, I have posted from the Bleacher Report before. I have no problem with it, but on this message board, It gets about as much respect as Fox News gets from Democrats.cool.png

Edited by AREA51

Personally I find the Belcher to be of little use regarding the Falcons,

but at least Carsick will come in here and go toe to toe with ya.

No doubt that everybody can respect that,,,,,,,

Right Scotty? Looks like my TC report on Hawley was on point

more than I expected. biggrin.png

But to keep this Topic on point, I Karst41 declare this topic to be Valid and

to the benefit of TATF.

Koetter has been interviewed for another position, so it is entirely possible that

one of the above named, could be with the Falcons in 2014.

Keep it football, folks.

You are right. I should realize that even a flippant comment can start a discussion not proper for this forum. I certainly did not intend anything other than to give an analogy relating to the post source, but as my mama said, if you're right, argue, but if you're wrong, apologize, so it is. My apologies.

Edited by AREA51