The Panthers Game

I'm gonna channel my inner FFS1970 here and just say:

**** the draft. I hope we beat the Panties. I want Tony G to leave this dome for the last time with a W, no matter what our record is.

That lazy kid from the Gamecocks can kiss it. This team honestly needs OL and a monster DT more than we need another lazy pass rusher.

Sorry, I would actually like the team to get better for next year. Gonzo got paid, sorry it didn't happen for you this year, thanks for the experience

I hate the Panthers as much as anyone, but I hate TD's draft history more and it needs all of the help it can get

I hope we kick *** in the next two games but ultimately lose so we can keep our draft status.

Call me a nonfan or whatever you will, but i agree with this guy. The future is more important than these two meaningless games. Tony can feel free to come back for another season. He got paid, we owe him nothing.

Guest Negatorris

Carolina will probably play for seeding so they will be really trying to knock us down. It will be near impossible to win, but it would be awesome to do so.

Your mom should have been fixed years ago. Boom! Shots fired.

Jk jk bro. Seriously though, so much hostility on these boards lately. Each topic i make, i seem to catch ****.. Even from those who i would least expect it from.

even with winning seasons threads can quickly become a bloodbath, so this place got ugly real quick this year LOL. I just want what's best for the team, if we take Clowney and he tears it up, great. If we take someone else, I want them to do good too. What I do know is I don't trust TD in the draft at all, so I'll probably be at least somewhat nervous no matter what he does. If he trades up again this year I'm probably going to officially freak out.

even with winning seasons threads can quickly become a bloodbath, so this place got ugly real quick this year LOL. I just want what's best for the team, if we take Clowney and he tears it up, great. If we take someone else, I want them to do good too. What I do know is I don't trust TD in the draft at all, so I'll probably be at least somewhat nervous no matter what he does. If he trades up again this year I'm probably going to officially freak out.

The general community here can be rough. All it takes is one person to make a negative comment, and it's like the pack smells blood and joins the circlejerk. Anyways..

Regardless of who we take, i'll probably be ecstatic. I'm almost certain my draft dream won't happen, but they seriously couln't make a choice that would upset me. I guess i'm easy to please.

I would like to have the Clown in red and black, but it would not bother me one bit to fk up the Pantys little world. Clowney is a great prospect but teaching our young players to " tank " ? nah man, he aint worth THAT. Chit like that breeds loseritis carry over defeatitis.

Us beating the Panthers likely gives the Saints the division and then the Panthers still make the playoffs.

I hate the Saints 1000x more than I hate the Panthers.

Us beating the Panthers likely gives the Saints the division and then the Panthers still make the playoffs.

I hate the Saints 1000x more than I hate the Panthers.

I just don't buy the whole tank mentality man, I have always been the type of fan that wants to win the fkng game in front of me, not root for failure due to different scenarios. Just me, to each is own though.

The general community here can be rough. All it takes is one person to make a negative comment, and it's like the pack smells blood and joins the circlejerk. Anyways..

Regardless of who we take, i'll probably be ecstatic. I'm almost certain my draft dream won't happen, but they seriously couln't make a choice that would upset me. I guess i'm easy to please.

Fu*k you.

;)

I just don't buy the whole tank mentality man, I have always been the type of fan that wants to win the fkng game in front of me, not root for failure due to different scenarios. Just me, to each is own though.

The losses may sting a bit, but sometimes it's necessary. A bright future > a cheap and pointless win. The win might feel good at the time, but will stick us with a consolation prize come draft day.