Brandon Browner Denied Appeal..could Be Cheap!

outofsight2484

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you're an idiot. He's banned till this time next year, at minimum. It'll be even more if he fails another drug test.

He didnt fail 1 this year and 1 was for maryjane and 1 was for adderal which if u were a seahawk there was a good chance..hes going to be bossin up at the end of the season for hella cheap. I wouldnt be surprised if he waited and signed with a contender..I dont think u guys realize how good this guy is. Wont pass the falcon filter well neither will a sb

He didnt fail 1 this year and 1 was for maryjane and 1 was for adderal which if u were a seahawk there was a good chance..hes going to be bossin up at the end of the season for hella cheap. I wouldnt be surprised if he waited and signed with a contender..I dont think u guys realize how good this guy is. Wont pass the falcon filter well neither will a sb

You're on mary jane yourself if you think that signing a suspended player makes any sense.

LOL i'm not saying we can't jump right back into it but if you're on the market this year looking around we don't exactly jump out as SB hopefuls, you know?

I know just Joshin anuways.

I'm sure most player's out there know we're still in contention. Come back FULLY HEALTHY, with a nice bunch of draft picks, and hopefully 2 solid FAs. We be good. I'm already over this year and excited about next year.

I know just Joshin anuways.

I'm sure most player's out there know we're still in contention. Come back FULLY HEALTHY, with a nice bunch of draft picks, and hopefully 2 solid FAs. We be good. I'm already over this year and excited about next year.

Yeah mate same here, getting pumped about the draft and next season already. If we can hit on a few draft picks, get a good FA signing... We can definitely take the division back.

Wait for a contender..like not sign until his suspension is over and jump on a team..Sorry I have high hopes we will turn this around. And you clowns im from washington and he was 1 of the most beloved seahawks on the team because of how good he can be with his size. As for the safety because hes getting older and has the size to move to safety due to loss of speed. And if you dont think this guy can help a teams secondary to make a final push for the playoffs you obviously dont ever watch him play so you shouldnt comment. Hes a big physical guy that would make our weak sauce defense a whole lot tougher and more physical

Wait for a contender..like not sign until his suspension is over and jump on a team..Sorry I have high hopes we will turn this around. And you clowns im from washington and he was 1 of the most beloved seahawks on the team because of how good he can be with his size. As for the safety because hes getting older and has the size to move to safety due to loss of speed. And if you dont think this guy can help a teams secondary to make a final push for the playoffs you obviously dont ever watch him play so you shouldnt comment. Hes a big physical guy that would make our weak sauce defense a whole lot tougher and more physical

Smoking Pot = More Physical, gotcha wink.png

So you want to sign a guy who WON'T be able to play till possibly week 16 of next year, that's if he gets his appeal approved and inserted back into the League. Which will likely happen but by that point he woildnt even play next season and would be stashed for the following season, and at that point will be what 32-33? With over a year and a half of no football. Man some people sure are geniuses around here -_-

So you want to sign a guy who WON'T be able to play till possibly week 16 of next year, that's if he gets his appeal approved and inserted back into the League. Which will likely happen but by that point he woildnt even play next season and would be stashed for the following season, and at that point will be what 32-33? With over a year and a half of no football. Man some people sure are geniuses around here -_-

Yep hes that good that ill take him for the last few games, playoffs, and a few seasons after that..He will make an impact somewhere for really cheap and when he balls out remember this post

Yep hes that good that ill take him for the last few games, playoffs, and a few seasons after that..He will make an impact somewhere for really cheap and when he balls out remember this post

a few games he won't play next season period, won't be in any for of football shape or no the scheme,play calls etc etc of the team that signs him not to mention this guy as an average CB that just happens to have to fortune of having a great Dline and playing across one of the best if not the beat CB in the NFL. O yea his safeties aren't too shabby either lol. Browner an impact that's funny, tell that to Julio and see what he would say about that lol

We got the 2 studs back there we good at cb for the next 10 years

Oh and we have 2 stud safeties too? And a stud nickle guy..After all these injuries I would think you guys would be on board for some depth..but who needs depth right? 4 wins is a great f***** year. You are all missing the point, dont sign him until after the suspension to help add to the team