Come Rediscover The Atlanta Falcons' Red Zone Ground Attack

AREA 51

This gif has been dressed up a bit by someone, but it does show, undeniably, a properly executed running play in the red zone by the Atlanta Falcons. This maneuver used by the birds was once thought lost in the evolutionary process. The prevailing theory is that attacking by air was thought superior, and in that, the Falcons lost the ability to attack on the ground. It is not so, thankfully.

This type of attack is quite beautiful in its simplicity, yet devastating to its opponents when executed properly. This sighting brings hope and encouragement that such tactics used by the Falcons, and revered by so many enthusiast, has not been lost forever. Sit back, enjoy, and rediscover the Atlanta Falcons' red zone ground attack.

ku-xlarge.gif

Edited by AREA51

This gif has been dressed up a bit by someone, but it does show, undeniably, a properly executed running play in the red zone by the Atlanta Falcons. This maneuver used by the birds was once thought lost in the evolutionary process. The prevailing theory is that attacking by air was thought superior, and in that, the Falcons lost the ability to attack on the ground. It is not so, thankfully.

This type of attack is quite beautiful in its simplicity, yet devastating to its opponents when executed properly. This sighting brings hope and encouragement that such tactics used by the Falcons, and revered by so many enthusiast, has not been lost forever. Sit back, enjoy, and rediscover the Atlanta Falcons' red zone ground attack.

ku-xlarge.gif

Thanks.

I thought it was only a myth.

I don't know man. Roddy is a helluva run blocker, but DiMarco has been blocking his as off lately. Can't remember if it was the BUF game but watch that block he threw to spring SJAX. Dude is the 9th rated FB in blocking and 10th overall by PFF.

I was actually surprised the first time I heard his name called. He's looked fairly good. I think he looks stronger after another off season. Like maybe a better Palmer.