So If Osi Is Gone Thats Just 1 More Hole To Fill..not Good

outofsight2484

No 1 is really sure if this is the end or if this is to get young guys more reps. But if he is gone and we dont land clowney what the **** are we going to do..Mass has showed signes he can be good but are we going to go into next season with a bunch of unproven young guys; same goes if we do draft clowney..We need a proven stud. I dont want to go through another season like this 1..Newsflash our horrible dline just got worse..What free agents do you think we will try to target and whos even going to be available?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just the sack number that counts, but the pressure he brings and his ability to drop back into coverage. He's versatile and that's something we are lacking.

I get tired of seeing this. Kroy drops back to linebacker...maybe twice a game and that magically makes him 'versatile'...we've done that with Corey Peters, is he also 'versatile'?

I get tired of seeing this. Kroy drops back to linebacker...maybe twice a game and that magically makes him 'versatile'...we've done that with Corey Peters, is he also 'versatile'?

Corey Peters has dropped back into LB? Remember: Kroy's natural position is LB, dude. And twice a game? Come now.

Kroy covered Graham alone in game 1 this year at least 6 times. He was also 50/50 in the first preseason game with drop backs:pass rushing. Those are just the two games i explicitly watched him.

He drops back far more than people seem to think.

Edited by Lornoth

Peters did it in the NFC championship game on the opening drive and knocked down Kapernick's pass

Ah yeah I remember, the one time he dropped back in the amoeba defense we showed early in that game. Still can't really compare that to what Kroy brings to the table, don't really understand your hatred toward him to be honest lol. He finds a way to make things happen.

Ah yeah I remember, the one time he dropped back in the amoeba defense we showed early in that game. Still can't really compare that to what Kroy brings to the table, don't really understand your hatred toward him to be honest lol. He finds a way to make things happen.

It's not a hatred. I think the board overrates the guy way too much. He's a solid guy, but he's not starting on most teams. And our team has been far too content with solid guys, instead of upgrading