Nfl Top 10 Qb Index - No Mention Of You Know Who

Objective Critic

http://www.nfl.com/n...super-bowlready

On to the rankings. These rankings are based on quarterback play in 2013 alone.

• Alone at the top
    1. Peyton Manning
    It is ridiculous to hear all of the arguments stretching to find other candidates for the MVP award. Manning has 13 more touchdown passes than Drew Brees, and 18 more than the third-place quarterback. He's going to set the all-time touchdown passes record for a single season. The MVP race is over.
    I also like the idea that the San Diego Chargers found the "blueprint" for beating Denver. Yes, any team that has a top-five quarterback, a top-five running game and an ability to dominate on third downs also can take down the Broncos. Good luck with that blueprint.
    Next level
    2. Philip Rivers
    3. Russell Wilson
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Tom Brady
    Rivers was in my top three as far back as Week 4, and he's stayed in the top five quarterbacks ever since. It was nice to see the faith rewarded with a great performance on a national stage in Denver, but it was an average Rivers game this season. The Chargers' defense just showed up for once.
    Brady played one of his best games in Miami despite the ending. He moved the ball all day despite no Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Dobson or Kenbrell Thompkins. Brady also had terrible protection, but he moved in the pocket well and completed a number of low-percentage darts. He's having the best second half this season of any quarterback. ... Brees is not the same quarterback away from home. His shaky protection figures to be a problem this week in Carolina.
    Next level
    6. Ben Roethlisberger
    7. Cam Newton
    8. Andrew Luck
    9. Chicago Bears quarterback
    10. Nick Foles

Edited by Objective Critic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U sir are new here.

Ha. Unfortunately not. I was a very active board member then took a couple years off for personal reasons.

Just got back on this year, but the constant QB bashing, day in and day out gets a bit tiring.

But then I made it through the YKW years without to many scars, so I guess I should just mellow.

• Alone at the top
    1. Peyton Manning
    It is ridiculous to hear all of the arguments stretching to find other candidates for the MVP award. Manning has 13 more touchdown passes than Drew Brees, and 18 more than the third-place quarterback. He's going to set the all-time touchdown passes record for a single season. The MVP race is over.
    I also like the idea that the San Diego Chargers found the "blueprint" for beating Denver. Yes, any team that has a top-five quarterback, a top-five running game and an ability to dominate on third downs also can take down the Broncos. Good luck with that blueprint.
    Next level
    2. Philip Rivers
    3. Russell Wilson
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Tom Brady
    Rivers was in my top three as far back as Week 4, and he's stayed in the top five quarterbacks ever since. It was nice to see the faith rewarded with a great performance on a national stage in Denver, but it was an average Rivers game this season. The Chargers' defense just showed up for once.
    Brady played one of his best games in Miami despite the ending. He moved the ball all day despite no Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Dobson or Kenbrell Thompkins. Brady also had terrible protection, but he moved in the pocket well and completed a number of low-percentage darts. He's having the best second half this season of any quarterback. ... Brees is not the same quarterback away from home. His shaky protection figures to be a problem this week in Carolina.
    Next level
    6. Ben Roethlisberger
    7. Cam Newton
    8. Andrew Luck
    10. Nick Foles

Who gives a chit doesn't mention Unibrow and he won one less than a year ago.

Regardless #2 either plays better next when everybody is healthy and they have draft and free agent additions, or they get a new coaching staff, because #2 ain't going anywhere any time soon. After the YKW debacle Blank will get his monies worth from Ryan even if that means #2 washing his Bentley till he is in his sixties

• Alone at the top
    1. Peyton Manning
    Next level
    2. Philip Rivers
    3. Russell Wilson
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Tom Brady
    Next level
    6. Ben Roethlisberger
    7. Cam Newton
    8. Andrew Luck
    10. Nick Foles

where is dom davis ranked?

and why is nick foles so low? what more can he do?

Edited by CLOWNEY2014