Any Information On Biermann?

Thiccolas Cage

I truly believe the path to Clowney is through Beirmann. If Biermann recovers well from his Achilles injury then I can see the FO going for DT in the first round which I am not opposed to. I just hope TD decides to trade down and pick up Hageman with a couple of other picks. If we can't get the freakishly athletic Clowney then we may as well go for the freakishly athletic Hageman and use the other pick on OG (Richardson/ Yankey) and add an OLB.

Biermann wouldn't start on most teams. It's time we quit being ok with solid players, and start getting great (potentially) ones

Even if Clowney doesn't play to potential, it'd be hard for him to not put up equal numbers to Biermann's best year. And Kroy will be gone after this season

I think i would be happier with the trading back and picking up hageman and a 2nd.. Seems a safer bet. We MIGHT miss out on a huge player... Or we might dodge a bullet by passing on a bust in order to pick up a player with zero issues as well as another pick

I think i would be happier with the trading back and picking up hageman and a 2nd.. Seems a safer bet. We MIGHT miss out on a huge player... Or we might dodge a bullet by passing on a bust in order to pick up a player with zero issues as well as another pick

I was on that wagon, but it's time this team took a chance on a potential stud. We always settle with next best and that hasn't worked

I was on that wagon, but it's time this team took a chance on a potential stud. We always settle with next best and that hasn't worked

the julio trade says we settle for what we need, as in last year we needed a CB so we went and got one. Trufant is quickly becoming a stud in the secondary just like julio was for the recieving core. Its easy to see dimi drafts by need, and does whatever it takes to fill that need.

the julio trade says we settle for what we need, as in last year we needed a CB so we went and got one. Trufant is quickly becoming a stud in the secondary just like julio was for the recieving core. Its easy to see dimi drafts by need, and does whatever it takes to fill that need.

So we needed a WR when we had just gone 13-3?

How has he done whatever it took to get o-linemen and d-linemen?

The Julio trade is how we have ended up in this ditch we're in and the lines continue to get worse and worse every year

he does way more than he gets credit for. And hes extremely disregarded for by the fan base

If anything he's extremely overrated by the fan base

So we needed a WR when we had just gone 13-3?

How has he done whatever it took to get o-linemen and d-linemen?

The Julio trade is how we have ended up in this ditch we're in and the lines continue to get worse and worse every year

If anything he's extremely overrated by the fan base

So the guy goes nonstop, can rush the passer, drop back in coverage, kick field goals, and kick off. Yup overrated is exactly the word I was looking for.

So the guy goes nonstop, can rush the passer, drop back in coverage, kick field goals, and kick off. Yup overrated is exactly the word I was looking for.

He's overrated only on these boards. Anywhere else in the league, they don't know who he is... a jouneyman player is what they'll call him.

He can rush the passer? In his best season, 5 years ago, he got 5 sacks. And after that his, best season was 4. This year Peria Jerry has 3.5 sacks, Bartu has 3.5, and Peters has 4 sacks. I guess they all can rush the passer too...Thinking that's good is why we're in this pickle.

Drop back in coverage? That happened maybe twice a game, hardly a gamechanger.

When did he ever kick field goals?

Kickoff? Yeah, because that's what you want, a DE that kicks down to the 20 yard line....

When you say this stuff out loud, I think you'll realize you're severely overrating him

Biermann wouldn't start on most teams.

Kroy is severely underrated and I believe he would start on a lot of teams. A DE/LB hybrid than can drop back into safety coverage AND blitz? Yeah, let me have that. He's been truly missed this season and it's obvious. Clowney or not, Kroy will have a starting role on this team next season, whether it be DE or LB.

Most of Nolan's schemes were based around Bierman, and where he would go post snap. After he got injured, it forced us to get most of our pressure with just the front four, which we weren't ready for. If we can improve our front four, and get Bierman back, we could be much improved.

What DT in the first round would you want that high? Louis Nix is a good prospect, but he just got injured. Everyone complained about how TD like to draft injury prone player. Hageman is really undersize and everyone seem to want to go bigger. Also, he is not worthy of being a Top 10 pick. We are in a good position to draft CJ MOSELEY. We need a reliable tackler that can cover.

What DT in the first round would you want that high? Louis Nix is a good prospect, but he just got injured. Everyone complained about how TD like to draft injury prone player. Hageman is really undersize and everyone seem to want to go bigger. Also, he is not worthy of being a Top 10 pick. We are in a good position to draft CJ MOSELEY. We need a reliable tackler that can cover.

a linebacker might be the worst waste of a top 5 pick we could make

We already tried that bush it and that's what got us in the mess we're in now. We traded five picks for a stud just three years ago. From the 2012 NFCCG through week five of 2013, no one was beasting more than him. Guess what? We were 1-5 in those games. Know why? Because we should have used the five picks on our Oline and Dlne.

I am kinda leaning toward trading down now and scooping Hageman, and extra pick, and a big boy in FA. I know a lot of guys were pretty big on Soliai last year and Nolan is familiar with him. Let Jerry walk, resign Peters, and offer Babs a fair contract and we might be talking about a DL that can collapse the pocket assuming we get a little diverse on the DL with scheme....

We already tried that bush it and that's what got us in the mess we're in now. We traded five picks for a stud just three years ago. From the 2012 NFCCG through week five of 2013, no one was beasting more than him. Guess what? We were 1-5 in those games. Know why? Because we should have used the five picks on our Oline and Dlne.

I mean we grab a stud now, there is no trading picks