Good Draft Profile On Wr L’Damien Washington

atljbo

Analysis

STRENGTHS: Washington possesses a combination of size and straight-line speed to intrigue every scout. His greatest value to scouts lies in his potential as a big play outside receiver. As his frame suggests, Washington is a long-strider who builds up to top-speed quickly. His impressive body control for his angular frame enables him to be in position to make big plays on the football.

WEAKNESSES: Unpolished route-runner who rounds off, and needs to do a better job of working back to the football. Catches with the body too frequently and needs to show better willingness to fight for the ball in the air.

I haven't looked at him yet but, this statement is a turn off for me but, I'll still check him out.

Personally, if Kasen Williams from the Huskies drops due to injury I'd love to have him. He's got incredible hands and catches away from his body. Further he's a quick twitch guy like HD so, he moves through traffic really well. Maybe just a dream that he'll drop but, I hope he does.

Analysis

STRENGTHS: Washington possesses a combination of size and straight-line speed to intrigue every scout. His greatest value to scouts lies in his potential as a big play outside receiver. As his frame suggests, Washington is a long-strider who builds up to top-speed quickly. His impressive body control for his angular frame enables him to be in position to make big plays on the football.

WEAKNESSES: Unpolished route-runner who rounds off, and needs to do a better job of working back to the football. Catches with the body too frequently and needs to show better willingness to fight for the ball in the air.

I haven't looked at him yet but, this statement is a turn off for me but, I'll still check him out.

Personally, if Kasen Williams from the Huskies drops due to injury I'd love to have him. He's got incredible hands and catches away from his body. Further he's a quick twitch guy like HD so, he moves through traffic really well. Maybe just a dream that he'll drop but, I hope he does.

Exhibit A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtCN2rkgbUQ

Like i was saying.. Being around and learning from Coach Robiski, Roddy, and Julio ... The guy can be a good WR forus.

If he was a finish product he would be a upper round guy.

He is good and will make someone a good Pro receiver some day my only problem with him is we have too many other holes to fill in rounds 1 through 5 to take him. If he fell to 6-7 round I would consider taking him. But not before the 6th, if I took any WR's before the 5th it would be Ole Miss Moncrief or the WR from Louisville who has caught all those bombs from Bridgeman. But we can always find a WR as a UDFA or a low cost FA. plus we will better served with picking Dri Archer, 4.3 speed and a KR/WR and quick RB. Look at film on him, he can be a game changer.

Analysis

With good coaching that can be fixed, and is probably one of the easiest things to coach up. The hardest is route running.