Marty Shott....a Football Life....thoughts? Make Him A Consultant!

Club212

I am a Marty fan since his beginnings, I always wanted him here, this guy bleeds passion for the game & just had bad luck on going to the "Championships" saw his coaching tree that produced Super Bowl winning Coaches Cowher, Dungy & McCarthy. I see he & Tony (don't know if he made the move to draft him as the Chiefs moved up to get him, but hey, this may help with keeping Tony one more year, my proposal, make him a Consultant, maybe his fire & passion will trickle down to whatever staff & players we have next year!

Martyball is the same as Smittyball...They both are too in love with the run game. He's a good coach tho, just letting you know that he's basically the same as Smitty.

Too in love with the run game? Where do you buy your crack? We pass way more than we should. If our run game was a child, it would die of neglect

Martyball is the same as Smittyball...They both are too in love with the run game. He's a good coach tho, just letting you know that he's basically the same as Smitty.

not sure about in love with the run game part, but as far as playoff success there much closer

Edited by Falconguy