Jd Walton And Richie Incognito

Nivek843SAV

Walden has the look of being a possible starter, if his rehab goes well. So far it appears he has had problems. Maybe another offseason will help.

Denver has his replacement already, and with Walton heading intio FA plus needs on the D line, Denver apparently was willing to part with Walden.

Maybe its a longshot, but TD needs to get Walden in and find out if he can help us. This needs to happen ASAP.

Waldon sucks and is injured. He'll fit right in lol. I'll just ignore that you mentioned wanting the other guy, as I will assume that you are simply off your meds.

You are stupid and the weed you smoke is the reason why. What do you know about JD Walton (not Waldon...freaken idiot)? JD Walton is a **** of a center/guard. He would have been the Broncos starting center minus the injuries he suffered. He will be healthy next season and could bloster the Falcons offensive line. We need this guy.

never happen Falcon filter way too high--Arthur has this team looking like choir boys with no social issues being lead by Matt Opie Taylor---I'd like a more "balanced" team with some badass players

Walton is a good guy.. Incognito is a **** of a player. The Falcon filter needs to go away or at very minimal be turned down.

Walton sure, Incognito no. The guy is a train wreck, and will cause too many problems in the locker room, and a lot of penalties for dirty play. If your that obsessed with 'letting rookies know their place' your hindering your player development.

Dirty doesn't necessarily equate to good, we should know because our current o-line is known for being dirty. Players like Harvy Dahl worked well for us, penalties can be overcome but you don't want fighting within the organization. MIA seems to be doing better now that he is gone despite their support for him.

@tugglecantwait- yep, and that's bad for the future. It's why the Fins are one of the worst teams at developing players, and have to look to UFA for improvement.

Rookie pranks are one thing, but ultimately you have to be helping the rookies train at the next level, and help them get better not trying to make them feel inferior. It seems to be Miami in general that doesn't like rookies, so they may as well try and be like the over the hill gang because their draft picks are useless if they don't develop them. That, and they best pass on black players who are smart and grew up in white neighborhoods as it seems they don't like that much either.

Black prospects who know Los Angeles isn't the capital of California should probably pull an Eli if Miami drafts them.

Is is possible the media has twisted the Incognito story to have the reader believe he is a bad guy and Martin was the victum here. In every story there has to be a villen and the hero. Martin is playing the role of the hero because he spoke up. Give me a break. The Black players in the Dolphins locker room called Incognito an honorary brother because of total respect for them. Has nothing to do with race. Just another example of the pussification of America.

You are stupid and the weed you smoke is the reason why. What do you know about JD Walton (not Waldon...freaken idiot)? JD Walton is a **** of a center/guard. He would have been the Broncos starting center minus the injuries he suffered. He will be healthy next season and could bloster the Falcons offensive line. We need this guy.

Walton was terrible in 2011, which is also the last time that he played a full season. Incognito, meanwhile, is a douchbag, kind of like yourself. smile.png

@Nivek

I know why the players respected him, that wasn't the point. I was saying it seemed very much like they had an issue with Martin not being 'black enough' because he was educated and didn't have a rough upbringing, from what I had heard. That, and their rookie hazing seems to be taken to a higher level than most teams. That's where I drew my conclusion.

As far as the media trying to paint Incognito as the bad guy, are you being serious? They seemed to try and be as objective as possible, it was just hard not to draw that conclusion from the evidence, and Incognito's history. Like it or not Incognito and the Fins locker room did it to themselves. Martin maybe could have handled it better, but that doesn't make what the players did any less detrimental. I remember a poll taken, would you rather have Martin, Incognito or neither as a teammate. Incognito was at the bottom, so it seems his support is mostly concentrated to his locker room rather than league wide like many think.

We can talk all we want about the pussification of America on our computers, but players are trying to make it in a high level league. It's tough enough to make it at that level without all of the ******** distractions. Being able to compete with top notch players is enough for you to earn a spot and should be ALL that matters, you don't need all these ******** rights of passage like the Fins players seem to think, and their 'rookies are inferior' obsession probably contributes to their poor job of player development.

• 3 weeks later...