Why We Go With Clowney...

arabfalcon

I really hope we dont pass up on him. He is a game changer and this defense needs him. The only guy I hear the falcons taking is Jake Matthews amd I dont think the tackle position is our weakest link on offense right now. I think if we get Clowney first then a player like Cyrical Richardson at guard in the second round. We have Holmes Baker Schrader and Terren Jones to fight at the tackle position.

Oline: Baker Blalock Hawley Richardson Holmes

Dline: Osi Peters Babs Clowney

What do you guys think?

I really hope we dont pass up on him. He is a game changer and this defense needs him. The only guy I hear the falcons taking is Jake Matthews amd I dont think the tackle position is our weakest link on offense right now. I think if we get Clowney first then a player like Cyrical Richardson at guard in the second round. We have Holmes Baker Schrader and Terren Jones to fight at the tackle position.

What do you guys think?

we are out of it thanks to the Redskin win

Oh yeah ok, Just like Suh fell.

This season is a sack full of doggie diamonds and It will not

take a lot to get back on top.

Suh and Clowney are rare breeds of D Lineman.

To think Clown is going to slide is way past the pale.

The guy will be gone prior to the 5th pick.

But yeah lets keep winning totally meaningless games.

Oh and BTW. DE is our position of greatest need.

If the Clown is gone then so be it.

But you remember this, in the 2015 draft we will not come close enough

to pick a top rated DE. and this is our lone shot to get one.

So if the Falcons finish 7-9 how you going to feel about the draft then.

Also picking in the top 5 is the same as 2 1st rounders.

What do you guys think?

Pretty much. You forgot about Mike Johnson coming off of IR to battle at the RT spot though (was supposed to be starter this season).

Clowney will be the taken in the top 3. Might as well forget about it. Trading up sucks as it's not worth giving up your immediate future. Teams are built on picking pro-bowlers in the later rounds not trading picks to move up. Whoever, the Falcons or Raiders pick will be a bust anyways. It's in their jeans. lol

Edited by tailgatebbq

Clowney will be the taken in the top 3. Might as well forget about it. Trading up sucks as it's not worth giving up your immediate future. Teams are built on picking pro-bowlers in the later rounds not trading picks to move up. Whoever, the Falcons or Raiders pick will be a bust anyways. It's in their jeans. lol

Whats tomorrow's lotto numbers since you know the future ? Draft is unpredictable Shariff Floyd was suppose to go top ten last year, nothing is guaranteed.