Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HolyMoses

At This Point, Why Do We Even Hang Out At This Forum?

324 posts in this topic

sorry but this needs to be said....

SO PUT HIM ON IGNORE!!!

I have. I still see the endless threads he spams the board with, and see where he intentionally derails threads.

sorry but this needs to be said....

SO PUT HIM ON IGNORE!!!

Actually, this thread was inspired because I clicked on a thread that had been a fairly interesting discussion, and for a full page all I saw was

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Deisel. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by tahuyaman. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Deisel. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by tahuyaman. View it anyway?

This is the hate brigade that tries stuffing the genie back in the bottle. I suppose you all speak for moses? And mdrake, if have answered verbatum your accusations regarding the colorado shooter. I never came out and said the kids politics WERE the reason for his shooting. I did say they could play a large roll in the kids dementia as has happened else where. I also stated the media would hid that fact if it was a factor....all is true. You can rehash it 1000 ways if you'd like but it stands to reason that I. Was stating simple logics in regards to a situation. Let it go.

This is the hate brigade that tries stuffing the genie back in the bottle. I suppose you all speak for moses? And mdrake, if have answered verbatum your accusations regarding the colorado shooter. I never came out and said the kids politics WERE the reason for his shooting. I did say they could play a large roll in the kids dementia as has happened else where. I also stated the media would hid that fact if it was a factor....all is true. You can rehash it 1000 ways if you'd like but it stands to reason that I. Was stating simple logics in regards to a situation. Let it go.

I think people would let it go if you did it once. As it stands, it's all you do.

Go away.

No, you just said his politics were definitely involved.

Moses. Please show me where I even commented on your sammie joke. I'll wait.....Waits over. See Moses, you fall into the same trap as many others here. You jump before you look below. You make statements abt what I "may have said" when I certainly didn't say it or even commented on it. You folks need to actaully read and then understand, before commenting.

I used to avoid taking shots about Snake's height, but at some point I just said "screw it" and jumped on. I TRY to be actually funny when I do it, but I think it's pretty harmless regardless. I've never gone to the eye thing because, unlike height, it presents a real challenge for him in his every day life. And, he has done a pretty remarkable job overcoming those challenges to live an incredibly active life. He deserves tremendous respect for that. But just because someone is able to overcome real challenges does not mean that it's fair to take shots. So I've never gone there.

Until now: Because I can't for the life of me figure out why Snake keeps trying to hold himself out as being Jewish! I suppose next month he's going to claim to be African American. If that is the case, then he's just about 18" shy of being a regular freakin' Sammy Davis Jr.!

Incredible Moses. Thats really all I have to say abt that comment. That is all we will Ever have to say to each other.

Please note that even in the set up to the joke, I was actually fairly gracious and complimentary.

Dear Lord!!!! I'm sorry I did not immediately respond to you inane assertion. I am too busy earning income that will put me well into Obama's income tax increase marginal rate. I hope this is worth your wait:

I used to avoid taking shots about Snake's height, but at some point I just said "screw it" and jumped on. I TRY to be actually funny when I do it, but I think it's pretty harmless regardless. I've never gone to the eye thing because, unlike height, it presents a real challenge for him in his every day life. And, he has done a pretty remarkable job overcoming those challenges to live an incredibly active life. He deserves tremendous respect for that. But just because someone is able to overcome real challenges does not mean that it's fair to take shots. So I've never gone there.

Until now: Because I can't for the life of me figure out why Snake keeps trying to hold himself out as being Jewish! I suppose next month he's going to claim to be African American. If that is the case, then he's just about 18" shy of being a regular freakin' Sammy Davis Jr.!

Incredible Moses. Thats really all I have to say abt that comment. That is all we will Ever have to say to each other.

Please note that even in the set up to the joke, I was actually fairly gracious and complimentary.

Seems like he was "definitely involved" in a response.

Actually, this thread was inspired because I clicked on a thread that had been a fairly interesting discussion, and for a full page all I saw was

point taken

I can see how that would get incredibly annoying

HolyMoses likes this

I tried the same and eventually took both off for the exact reason. Not to mention you see what they post anyways whenever someone quotes them, which people do a lot.

I have left truthhurts and pp on ignore though. I have zero interest in any communication with those two whatsoever.

perfect response and reply. A typical political thread will go 200 deep or more replys. The people here are here to see the car crashes that occur over political disalignment. Politics is an age old argument going back to mans first tribes. people can actually learn by listening and discussing. I surely try to be precise, friendly and above all, self depricating. Nobody appreciates a know it all. Its ok to stumble, digress and use whit to sink a jumper(a point)

Yesterday you told psychic gibbons he copied and pasted something "because that's not how he talks." So, yeah. You're a hypocrite.

"Because he's ******* obnoxious. He speaks in hyperbole and gross overgeneralizations. He refuses to admit when he is wrong, even confronted with concrete evidence, and when backed into a corner changes the subject and starts ranting" Mdrake

I will use this quote from 1 attorney to the other attorney in reply to the 2nd attorneys Wild assertions and hyperbole. I've never seen grown men cry so hard abt a message board, they freely go to, and freely manauver about, with the ease of modern day technology, then COMPLAIN when not agreed to or when their world view is upset. Incredible.

Yesterday you told psychic gibbons he copied and pasted something "because that's not how he talks." So, yeah. You're a hypocrite.

No mdrake. Gibbons copy and pasted a supposed reply to my comments in discussing a thread. You don't cut and paste some history lesson as your reply without notating it. It was not his words, clearly, and frankly, I've moved on from the thread. So should you.

I have no idea what you're talking about with these two attorneys.

I used YOUR words to me in a thread pages ago, as a reply to moses threads. Law school isn't what it used to be, thats for sure.

I used YOUR words to me in a thread pages ago, as a reply to moses threads. Law school isn't what it used to be, thats for sure.

There you go again, saying I'm dumb/bad at my job.

No mdrake. Gibbons copy and pasted a supposed reply to my comments in discussing a thread. You don't cut and paste some history lesson as your reply without notating it. It was not his words, clearly, and frankly, I've moved on from the thread. So should you.

He shouldn't move on. He posted his own words and you called him a liar.

snake, steve, and tahuyaman have done their best to ruin any sensible discussion by generally making no sense whatsoever, and assuming that when people right point out that they're nonsensical that it' because they love 'Obama'.

It's really dumb.

I come here because I like conversing with some of the folks here, particularly those who have different views than I, but are able to articulate those views in a thoughtful, coherent manner.

Honestly, if snake and tahuyaman were gone, it would be a much better place.

Without debating your overall point, I would like to point out, not only yours, but many other's hypocrisy on this issue. I would like to know why Googlebot is not on that list. If Tahuyman is there, then his partner in most of those tit for tats you speak of are with Googlebot who posts many off topic comments and jabs at other posters. What I have seen is Tahuyman and Googlebot in numerous threads exchanging insults and off topic banter, yet Googlebot is never put in this same category as the others?

Personally, I do not care what Googlebot or Tahuyman post. I only see that two posters, virtually the same in their posting style, are getting perceived differently.

I am very perplexed by a journalist calling a presidential candidate a Messiah. A messiah?Really? I think this Messiah WANT from the Left is a big reason for the "why do we come to this forum anymore" thread. Those who were wishing upon a star that a nobody who had virtually no experience and even worse, a community organizer in Chicago would somehow turn into a messiah, is reall telling.....Messiah, wow, what a leap on part of soo many on the left. No wonder they hate the outing of his lies so much. They hate the fact that OBAMACARE is so ruinous and that this messiah has destroyed everything he puts his hands on. The left is soo crushed by their desire for OBAMA to be All they could ever WANT. He was to be a savior and NOW they all know he is a joke, a fraud, a freakin destroyer of the democrat party for years to come. The left thought Obama the messiah was going to SET THEM ALL FREE....From what, I have no idea.

Guys, I guess we had it all wrong. I guess this is why we created this thread wink.png

HolyMoses likes this

Without debating your overall point, I would like to point out, not only yours, but many other's hypocrisy on this issue. I would like to know why Googlebot is not on that list. If Tahuyman is there, then his partner in most of those tit for tats you speak of are with Googlebot who posts many off topic comments and jabs at other posters. What I have seen is Tahuyman and Googlebot in numerous threads exchanging insults and off topic banter, yet Googlebot is never put in this same category as the others?

Personally, I do not care what Googlebot or Tahuyman post. I only see that two posters, virtually the same in their posting style, are getting perceived differently.

You were better when you were drunk.

He will, then you'll deny it and try to divert attention by rambling endlessly in bad English about Obama. That's all you do.

I did. And, at this point, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he has just has not seen my reply. Certainly, he is not such a complete tool that he would not admit to the hypocrisy when confronted with the evidence. Is he?