Best.cat.video.ever.

brodyrox

And they wouldn't have done that if the cat wasn't defending itself.

Last I checked they don't put humans down when testing them for rabies... It's still utter BS that the cat was put down.

And PS, you just can't hide your hatred of me can you PP wink.png

I don't even know you, and as far as I know, I have never replied to a post of yours before. I just recognize a stupid statement. If a dog ever bites your kid and they want to test it for rabies, are you gonna say" the heck with that, Jr was messing with that dog"? Yea, I bet .Great parenting.

She deserved every bit of that attack. She sat there and antagonized the cat. ****, kick snow in my face like that and see what happens...lol

May be, but the story goes she adopted the cat from another couple who were going to have it put to sleep . The cat started antagonizing her dog so she was shooing it out of her yard. So she obviously isn't just some animal hater who was out there antagonizing a cat for the thrill of it. But jesus Christ I thought everyone knew the only way to test for rabies was to study the brain tissue. I gotta quit overestimating people,

May be, but the story goes she adopted the cat from another couple who were going to have it put to sleep . The cat started antagonizing her dog so she was shooing it out of her yard. So she obviously isn't just some animal hater who was out there antagonizing a cat for the thrill of it. But jesus Christ I thought everyone knew the only way to test for rabies was to study the brain tissue. I gotta quit overestimating people,

May not be an animal hater but is definitely one stupid *****...lol

I don't even know you, and as far as I know, I have never replied to a post of yours before. I just recognize a stupid statement. If a dog ever bites your kid and they want to test it for rabies, are you gonna say" the heck with that, Jr was messing with that dog"? Yea, I bet .Great parenting.

Come on . . . . SB understood what happened here. Obviously, the cat wasn't being punished. The sad reality is that the cat did nothing "wrong" but the circumstances lead to his death. The cat was put down "for" defending itself in the same way that the woman cat her face mauled "for" doing whatever she was doing that, as I recall, sort of did make sense . . .

Just an unfortunate situation, but unfair to call out SB.

Come on . . . . SB understood what happened here. Obviously, the cat wasn't being punished. The sad reality is that the cat did nothing "wrong" but the circumstances lead to his death. The cat was put down "for" defending itself in the same way that the woman cat her face mauled "for" doing whatever she was doing that, as I recall, sort of did make sense . . .

Just an unfortunate situation, but unfair to call out SB.

First, what are you talking about calling someone out? I started the thread. he replied in a stupid manner. I told him so. I didn't get on these boards and type his name and call him out. I did not reply to you because your response was reasonable. It was unfortunate. But BS? You think I'm gonna bring home an animal, give it shelter, feed it every day and then have it attacking an animal I already have then attack me when I shoo it out of the yard? I would have went inside and got a gun and killed it myself. You can say the owner brought it on herself if you wish, but the cat brought it on itself by attacking her small dog in the first place. The previous owners were going to have the cat put down so obviously this wasn't fluffy kitty purr purr purr.. You have your opinion, I have mine, but if you don't want a reply, don't post in a thread I start...simple.

I won't reply to him anymore because someone PMed me and told me he was a bigtime snitch.so he can knock himself out. BTW, what's the deal with all these grown *** men riding their little bicycles? Jesus.