Today's N Y Post Ie.rex Ryan Potential Candidates:

Club212

If Rex goes : Darrell Bevell - Seahawks OC, Ken Whisenhunt - Chargers OC, Bill O'Brien - Penn State HC, Mike Zimmer (see my thread), & Lovie Smith - Fmr Bears HC....I like all the above but would pass on Lovie, I just can't stand when they show him on TV when he coached never saying anything, just looking up at the scoreboards....chime in!

Can we honestly teach our guys rugby in the offseason? I am being serious, our rugby sevens team can actually tackle. I would think playing with no pads would help guys know that throwing your body at a defender is stupid and not the proper way to tackle.

Don't get me started Don't do it I been all over this sought of train of thought for ages.

You want to improve that area go outside the sport where Tackling is more valued and bring in there best.

PS NZ 7s best in the world.Personally I'd hit the NRL in Australia bring over a defensive coach from that code it would improve the tackling ten fold in an off season.

Don't get me started Don't do it I been all over this sought of train of thought for ages.

You want to improve that area go outside the sport where Tackling is more valued and bring in there best.

PS NZ 7s best in the world.Personally I'd hit the NRL in Australia bring over a defensive coach from that code it would improve the tackling ten fold in an off season.

Not surprised the Kiwi agrees. lol. I have been on a Sevens binge this week, and I just love how guys from all teams wrap up properly.

I do not care where they get the coaches from, but I think they need to get some. I forget the match, but they had a window of the tackling percentage and basically every team was above 80%. If they did that for us, we would be 40 maybe 50% and some players would be 10%(DeCoud).

Not surprised the Kiwi agrees. lol. I have been on a Sevens binge this week, and I just love how guys from all teams wrap up properly.

I do not care where they get the coaches from, but I think they need to get some. I forget the match, but they had a window of the tackling percentage and basically every team was above 80%. If they did that for us, we would be 40 maybe 50% and some players would be 10%(DeCoud).

If you can go watch some footage of NRL games on youtube they have better tackling technique in general because its a even bigger part of the game than what it is in rugby.

I know what your saying Gerogiafan trust me I do.

I'm telling you now tackling technique in general across the NFL is pathetic.If they took the pads and helmets off CONCUSSION protocols would be like the black plague was back in the day every second player would be having that problem.

I just wanted to know how you guys feel about those HC candidates listed would fit with us...Also, how the NY media treats the Jets, who I thought & many others thought that they may be the worst team in the league this year! Sorry I have to say, Rex did a good job with what he had, I can't say the same for Smitty!

I'm confused. So this the HC candidates for the Jets?

I'm not only thinking IF WE NEED A HC HERE, these are the "hot" candidates being tossed around, yes, include Rex, just today the Texans have interviewed Lovie, & the talk is the others on the list I have above...don't shoot the messenger...just talking the facts.