Goes To Show You How Huge A Coach Is

Guest Cally307a

Guest Cally307a

We watch week in and out the falcons, lions, cowboys and other overly talented teams find ways to lose.

you watch the ravens go into detroit and get it when they need it

you watch mcarthy go into dallas and get it when they need it,

you watch us struggle to beat terrible teams, and look meager and terrible against the good coaches even with little talent compared to us.

It must be nice to win a superbowl, lose your top wr, lose all sorts of studs due to superbowl contracts and FA and still be better than this staff

I would kill for a whisenhunt, a harbaugh, a bellichek or a carrol

Bring someone home td

anyone that has a knack for a championship

right now we have a resiliency for averages

I love Mike Smith, but the guy has a point, some coaches are better than him at finding ways to win. That's why a lot of people around here have said they would take Sean Payton over Mike Smith, even though they hate the Saints.

Edit: Smith has had so many wins under us in regular season, so to anyone who thinks I'm bashing him please don't confuse my post that way. I just think there's a few coaches that are better is all.

Edited by Mike the Falcon

We watch week in and out the falcons, lions, cowboys and other overly talented teams find ways to lose.

you watch us struggle to beat terrible teams, and look meager and terrible against the good coaches even with little talent compared to us.

It must be nice to win a superbowl, lose your top wr, lose all sorts of studs due to superbowl contracts and FA and still be better than this staff

Bring someone home td

You lost me when you claimed the Falcons are "overly talented". LOL

Bring someone home td

Dude, Your agenda is showing.

Hmm

No the Falcons are not "overly talented" BUT then again neither are the teams of the caches he named.

I appreciate what TD and Smith have done for this team over their tenure and I for one am not ready to throw them to the wolves.

for 47 years I've said wait until next year.

With 5 good years and 1 bad year for Smith --I'm willing to say it again.

I think there is way too much of this SB win or nothing around this board.

Having been a fan from 66 on I am more interested in sustained relevance than 1 SB win.

Hmm

No the Falcons are not "overly talented" BUT then again neither are the teams of the caches he named.

I appreciate what TD and Smith have done for this team over their tenure and I for one am not ready to throw them to the wolves.

for 47 years I've said wait until next year.

With 5 good years and 1 bad year for Smith --I'm willing to say it again.

I think there is way too much of this SB win or nothing around this board.

Having been a fan from 66 on I am more interested in sustained relevance than 1 SB win.

I'll say I'm sorry & respect your thoughts but I to have followed this team since the early 70's all while living in NYC!, I want a Super Bowl Victory in my lifetime, not just getting there (like I was in Miami for the '99 season) winning it! People from NY demand that the teams there win NOW, I recall NY Ranger hockey fans saying the same I did, they went what seems like a lifetime without winning the cup, stories of "I told my kids & now they told their kids wanting to win the cup", they finally did! With these message boards, our fans should push ownership to take those steps at winning at all costs for the fans of the Atl Falcs!