49Er Fan Here

9ernation94

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read every page of this thread. You guys have a pretty awesome forum here! I just want it to be a good game. Of course one we win but I hope it's competitive, wanna get primed for the playoffs. It would be nice if both our teams were sitting among the top in the NFC again. I can't stand sheattle.

Does it really make a difference if a player is near the action if they still allow a catch and often a touchdown?

Motta who at least isn't scared to death to make a tackle

Does it really make a difference if a player isn't scared to make a tackle if he still can't do it regardless?

Motta can't tackle and i've yet to see him successfully defense a pass. Decoud at his worst is still leagues better than what Motta's shown us so far.

I hate to say it but I took heat from some fellow fans in the Dome because I was just LMAO at how comical both the Skins and Falcons looked in last Sunday's game. That was a hilarious game to me between to really bad teams. Unfortunately, I won't be so amused with a real team playing us this week. I really expect some more embarrassment from the 49ers this week. It is almost like a flashback to the bad old days when Montana and Rice would thrash us routinely.

I hate to say it but I took heat from some fellow fans in the Dome because I was just LMAO at how comical both the Skins and Falcons looked in last Sunday's game. That was a hilarious game to me between to really bad teams. Unfortunately, I won't be so amused with a real team playing us this week. I really expect some more embarrassment from the 49ers this week. It is almost like a flashback to the bad old days when Montana and Rice would thrash us routinely.

SanFranToonPublish.jpg

Thanks for all the responses! I still can't believe what a year can do to a franchise. Seems like just yesterday the 9ers were losing in the 3rd quarter during the NFCCG. Crazy! Hopefully you guys can turn things around next season.

I'm a homer for my team at times so let me ask you guys a question. Do you see the 49ers making it back to the SB? Keep in mind we beat Seattle 2 weeks ago.

Don't think SF gets to super bowl this year

Just read every page of this thread. You guys have a pretty awesome forum here! I just want it to be a good game. Of course one we win but I hope it's competitive, wanna get primed for the playoffs. It would be nice if both our teams were sitting among the top in the NFC again. I can't stand sheattle.

You're a good sport. I like that. And I'm with you on Seattle haha

Visitor Post of the Year

The reason we have struggled this season is not just because of Julio alone. I will list them (in no specific order)

- Roddy White has a high ankle sprain in the preseason but decides to play on it anyway during the regular season. Because he does not sit out the injury lingers and he is used as a decoy for half of the season

- Starting RT Mike Johnson goes on IR during preseason. We end up signing a RT off the street to start and he is garbage

- Start LT Sam Baker dealt with injuries and sucked this year compared to last year

- Julio Jones put on IR. Its a HUGE loss because Roddy is basically on one leg and we have no other deep threat on our offense as well as no running game. When you have no running game and no deep threat, it is basically impossible to have a good offense because safeties will come crashing down every snap.

- Our best defensive player Sean Weatherspoon got put on short term IR and missed 8 games I believe?

- Our best CB Asante Samuel missed several games with a thigh/hamstring issue so it forced two rookie CB's into the starting lineup

- Our C-RG situation has been an absolute disaster all season. Probably are biggest weakness on the line.

- Steven Jackson missed a handful of games with a quad/hamstring injury and we had no other RB on the roster who could carry the load. Especially with crappy blocking.

I'm actually a big Kaepernick fan. I was on other message boards talking about how i think he has potential to be the best QB in the NFL. So it will be fun to watch. Also i am a fan of Quinton Patton in the draft. A great pick in the 4th. Wish he would not have been injured in preseason and during regular season i think he could have been a contributor.

Game prediction:

- I usually give us the benefit of the doubt even when we are the under dog. I typically think we will keep games rather tough, but i am calling a blow out in this game. San Fran is too physical on the O and D line and we are going to be starting 5-7 rookies on defense. Two of which are UDFAs.

- I think our biggest problem is going to be stopping SF's offense. Yeah SF D is going to play well against us, but i think we should be able to put up 17-21pts. For our defense though, we aren't going to be able to stop the run too well, but the biggest problem is Vernon Davis and the WR's. I love our rookie CB's, but Anquan Boldin and Crabtree are some awesome route runners with solid hands.

34-21 San Fran. Kaepernick passes for 280yds 3TD's.

Yeah for real. Shocks me when people only think it was Julio. I thought we had like the most injuries of any team this year.

I hope some way some how by the grace of god we can pull one out. I live in the bay area and let me tell you, 49er fans are the most annoying fan base in all of Football. All the fans think they know **** and think they are so smart. They still believe CK7 is an elite level QB. I would love to just get a W in SF. I passed on going to the last game at the Stick because I am really under the weather. Last time I went I believe we won 45-10, but before the game I nearly got kicked out because all of the drunk 49er Thug Fans wanted to beat me up for no reason.

I want to win and have the Cardinals win and sneak in to the last Wildcard. I hate hate hate the 49ers.

RISE UP

I hope some way some how by the grace of god we can pull one out. I live in the bay area and let me tell you, 49er fans are the most annoying fan base in all of Football. All the fans think they know **** and think they are so smart. They still believe CK7 is an elite level QB. I would love to just get a W in SF. I passed on going to the last game at the Stick because I am really under the weather. Last time I went I believe we won 45-10, but before the game I nearly got kicked out because all of the drunk 49er Thug Fans wanted to beat me up for no reason.

I want to win and have the Cardinals win and sneak in to the last Wildcard. I hate hate hate the 49ers.

RISE UP

Not all 9er fans are as you portray us to be. All teams have idiots amongst their fan base, let keep it real.