I Almost Wish We Lose Yesterday.

Trouble

That was 1 of the ugliest games i recall ever watching.

Now a win is a win and thats thats normally my thought process. But now that our season is over and its all about lessons.

Lesson 1 should be :7 turnovers and you squeak by means you suck. 7 turnovers should be a blow out of historical proportions.

I know we are going preseason mode. But still even for our scrubs and backups. 7 turnovers is still 7 etc possessions. You dont win those games by 1 point and call it a victory.

Id rather lose that game and come monday morning smith have to look in the mirror and say "yep we really are that bad at depth".

TD doesnt deserve a day off until next season. His butt better be doing some oline scouting.

If you want your team to lose, for whatever reason, your fan card should be revoked.

I said almost. I understand what smith is doing and i understand we arent using out full talent so i expected it to be more like a week 4 preseason game. But 7 turnovers and only winning by 1 point is pure sad.

We come out trying to be a passing team and we show just how limited Koetters play calling is.

If you want your team to lose, for whatever reason, your fan card should be revoked.

Sometimes its needed.

The Cowboys have been in the division race for the last 3 years in a row. Yet, the team is not a playoff caliber team. However, if they keep staying in the race until week 17 nothing will be done to the roster or coaching staff. Sometimes you have to lose to show the men charge that something needs to be fixed.

Sometimes its needed.

The Cowboys have been in the division race for the last 3 years in a row. Yet, the team is not a playoff caliber team. However, if they keep staying in the race until week 17 nothing will be done to the roster or coaching staff. Sometimes you have to lose to show the men charge that something needs to be fixed.

In the cowboys case i actually agree. Jones has proved .500 is good enough for him. Real change will only happen there when they blow up the season and prove they cant get over the hump. As long as its close, Jones will conduct business as usual selling the same kool-aid.

Its just his way. If i was a Cowboy fan id see this also. So if your in favor of change in the way the cowboys do things. You have no choice but to root for them to lose. If they win and stay near .500 nothing will change.

Sometimes its needed.

I'll stick to my original post. If you root for your team to lose, you're the worst kind of fan.

I'll stick to my original post. If you root for your team to lose, you're the worst kind of fan.

Thats your opinion and its a popular MB way of thinking. But thats just your opinion.

The Fact is for us we are not playing 100% to win. We are giving reps to people to fight for a job next season.

So if the teams goal is not a 100% to win and go all out. Why should fans? The skins pulled their starting qb for the season.

Fact is winning is nice. But for teams like us. Its not our only goal just like in preseason. Yes winning is nice. But its clearly not the #1 goal of either team yesterday. Because both teams had better personal they could have used.

Oh the old 'That's your opinion, man' response.

I'm sorry, if you were rooting for Atlanta to lose yesterday, you're a ****** fan.

IMHO

No its a new answer for me. I cant remember the last time ive used it.

But riddle me this. Whats the difference in a fan rooting to lose for any reason (draft picks, change in coaching etc etc etc) or fans that come to the boards every day that wish someone would get fired?

Your a fan of the team but not the players or the coaches or the owner? Arent they part of the team? Arent they the franchise you root for?

If the players dont matter, then the fans who dont know 1 players name on their team is just as much as fan.

Ohhh yeah where is the fandom chart? I always wanted to see it. The one everyone uses to justify why they are better fans than everyone else. Like "you dont come to games, so your not a real fan".

How do you get a job deciding who fans are and what they are allowed to do? Sign me up. I can make some bs reasons up for why people aren't fans.

When fans boo at a game? Does that make them other team supporters?

I dont know who appointed you god of who is fans and who isnt or who is bad fans. They need to be fired. IMHO!

Im very good at the sarcasm game. Im a mega fan of that game.

No its a new answer for me. I cant remember the last time ive used it.

But riddle me this. Whats the difference in a fan rooting to lose for any reason (draft picks, change in coaching etc etc etc) or fans that come to the boards every day that wish someone would get fired?

Your a fan of the team but not the players or the coaches or the owner? Arent they part of the team? Arent they the franchise you root for?

If the players dont matter, then the fans who dont know 1 players name on their team is just as much as fan.

Ohhh yeah where is the fandom chart? I always wanted to see it. The one everyone uses to justify why they are better fans than everyone else. Like "you dont come to games, so your not a real fan".

How do you get a job deciding who fans are and what they are allowed to do? Sign me up. I can make some bs reasons up for why people aren't fans.

When fans boo at a game? Does that make them other team supporters?

I dont know who appointed you god of who is fans and who isnt or who is bad fans. They need to be fired. IMHO!

Im very good at the sarcasm game. Im a mega fan of that game.

Send your revoked Fan card to the address below.

4400 Falcon Pkwy, Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Send your revoked Fan card to the address below.

4400 Falcon Pkwy, Flowery Branch, GA 30542

I never got a fan card, your office must not have sent any out that day. Feel free to mail me 1 so i can send it back. make sure postage is in prepaid envelope because i wont use my own stamps.

But now that i dont have those "fan" restrictions on me i can be wide open. I can make fun of all those fans who think they are gods because they have a lil piece of paper that says "your a fan".

I might not have a falcon... but im giving you the bird anyways.

I never got a fan card, your office must not have sent any out that day. Feel free to mail me 1 so i can send it back. make sure postage is in prepaid envelope because i wont use my own stamps.

But now that i dont have those "fan" restrictions on me i can be wide open. I can make fun of all those fans who think they are gods because they have a lil piece of paper that says "your a fan".

I might not have a falcon... but im giving you the bird anyways.

You can stick 'the bird' where the doc's opened you up.

honestly, who cares.

last season we won several games looking like ****. it was a win is a win back then

nothing ever changed. nothing will ever change as long as smitty square face is working out of the coaching for dummies play book.

doesn't matter who we draft.

D@mn DD, that was kind of cold! I understand where you're coming from, but Danight did have a point. It's not so much rooting for the team to lose, it's more wanting what's best for the team in the long run.

i said this a while back and got scorched. i love the wins. but look at teams like the titans, and cowboys who stay in .500 limbo every season. parody passes them by it seems

D@mn DD, that was kind of cold! I understand where you're coming from, but Danight did have a point. It's not so much rooting for the team to lose, it's more wanting what's best for the team in the long run.

Its OK... I was just messing with DD. Its not that cold anyways. But thanks for mentioning it. :)

The Fact is for us we are not playing 100% to win. We are giving reps to people to fight for a job next season.

So if the teams goal is not a 100% to win and go all out. Why should fans? The skins pulled their starting qb for the season.

Fact is winning is nice. But for teams like us. Its not our only goal just like in preseason. Yes winning is nice. But its clearly not the #1 goal of either team yesterday. Because both teams had better personal they could have used.

I totally agree with DirtyDealing on this subject, well, up to the turning in your fancard part.

But, I think danight makes a good point here.

There were parts of that game plan that the Falcons rolled out that really looked very exhibition to me yesterday.

There were scenarios where the set of plays and players on the field made no sense looking at the score and down and distance.

Probably the best part of winning yesterday was the winning play. Trufant,. 2013 #1 pick, making a play on the ball with the game on the line... so I am happy the Falcons won because with all the ways the should've won easily, they won hard and that still isnt easy in the NFL these days. See the Cowboys.

I totally agree with DirtyDealing on this subject, well, up to the turning in your fancard part.

But, I think danight makes a good point here.

There were parts of that game plan that the Falcons rolled out that really looked very exhibition to me yesterday.

There were scenarios where the set of plays and players on the field made no sense looking at the score and down and distance.

Probably the best part of winning yesterday was the winning play. Trufant,. 2013 #1 pick, making a play on the ball with the game on the line... so I am happy the Falcons won because with all the ways the should've won easily, they won hard and that still isnt easy in the NFL these days. See the Cowboys.

How as coach... do you go to work monday knowing your team got 7 turnovers... 7 of them. Even if you only got field goals alone thats 21 points. If you got TD AMG!!!! this game would have been historic falcon scoring.

Thats just if some way shape or form of points we got off just the turn over possessions alone. Thats meaning every single time we got the ball normally we didn't score at all.

Now to mention this is against a team who sat their starting QB. We played ours still.

Not to mention that was vs a team wrapped in a ton of media distractions.

Yes we have some guys stepping up. We found a extra talent at LB, WR, RB and McClain (who proved last season he is good enough to play.)

What more do we need to know about our oline... they suck. We need a real LT baddly. Im still not a Baker fan. never have been. Dumbest move all offseason was letting Clabo walk. He isnt a world changer but he was a experienced vet who was solid.

2nd dumbest move was letting Abe walk.

3rd dumbest move was trying to fix CB when we had 4 people capable of starting last season. So we draft 2 CB`s high and screw up our lines.. both sides.

Even with these talent evaluation games. We arent seeing talent show up at places we need them. They are showing up in places that have Vet starters who are impactful teachers.

I also saw Smith tried to be a passing team to see how the OLINE would hold up... like norm. They sucked. But atleast Smith is trying. Last years oline could not pass protect and run protect in the same game. It was one or the other. This years line cant do either any game.

OLINE coach change needs to happen fast!!!! You spend 100 mill on your QB and protect him with nickel and dime talent.

Gotta give the D some love. They got some turn overs and thats the kinda stuff that changes games. Got to get them back into taking the ball away mode. Yes they gave up a crap load of yards. But they did some good things.

Next weeks game should be interesting.

**** tanking and **** anybody who wants us to tank

Did you even read the thread? or did you just jump in because you saw the title and my title sparked some inner rage that made you hulk out? So much anger that you had to fly in and post that?

This isnt TATF`s you wont get 100 likes coming in with some **** the world reply.

Did you even read the thread? or did you just jump in because you saw the title and my title sparked some inner rage that made you hulk out? So much anger that you had to fly in and post that?

This isnt TATF`s you wont get 100 likes coming in with some **** the world reply.

What rage are you babbling about? I just wanted to say **** tanking. I want to win every game. If you wished/rooted for a loss like the title said, then just saying **** you, and **** your weak mentality.

Clear?

What rage are you babbling about? I just wanted to say **** tanking. I want to win every game. If you wished/rooted for a loss like the title said, then just saying **** you, and **** your weak mentality.

Clear?

Wow no rage issues at all huh? Its just normal to cuss out someone who has a different opinion that yours in front of rival fans.

Way to represent the falcons fan base to our rival guests and friends.

But your opinion is clear though. So thank you for your response to my thread. My normal goal with posting threads is to get different views and opinions on said topic. Sorry me and my weak mentality bothered you.

Wow no rage issues at all huh? Its just normal to cuss out someone who has a different opinion that yours in front of rival fans.

Way to represent the falcons fan base to our rival guests and friends.

But your opinion is clear though. So thank you for your response to my thread. My normal goal with posting threads is to get different views and opinions on said topic. Sorry me and my weak mentality bothered you.

Thanks! 404 all day