Hate Week Pause - Saints/panthers Tied For Third Best Record In The League. #respect.

Big Bubba

For the first time since '08, it's a nice feeling to have double digit wins again. The Panthers are tearing it up this year.

Saint fans - A year after having the worst defense in NFL history and a suspended HC, The Saints are tearing it up this year.

Falcons could have really helped to make our division the best in the league... if not for their fall.

Same for the Bucs actually. Bucs have all the talent in the world, I pegged them for around at least 8 wins this year. . Once they get it together, they are going to be fierce. No doubt in my mind.

I'm with you on this - I thought that the whole div would have at least 8 wins. Congrats to both fan bases. For us, our highlight will be the draft (which could be a lowlight just as easily).

Same for the Bucs actually. Bucs have all the talent in the world, I pegged them for around at least 8 wins this year. . Once they get it together, they are going to be fierce. No doubt in my mind.

Gotta get a coach first! I'm afraid if Schiiano wins either of these next two games the Glazers will keep him on another year, only to see us under-perform again in 2014!

I'm with you on this - I thought that the whole div would have at least 8 wins. Congrats to both fan bases. For us, our highlight will be the draft (which could be a lowlight just as easily).

As it stands this morning, you all are picking 5th and we're picking 6th, due to strength of schedule. The BUCS have had the hardest schedule in the NFL so far this season!