Congrats On A Win Today Falcons!

E. T.

That last play to seal the win was an absolute rush! Yeah, it was a sloppy game.. but honestly, how many past sloppy falcons games has there been...a slew!

It is what it is folks... Its been a dismal season, and I as well as everyone, are ready to move on from it. I'll be glad when the excitement of the off season gets here!

We are fans of the most interesting football team in the world! We love this team so much that we hate it!

Lets all try to celebrate this win.... and pray that everything else will work out.

Proud of Trufant...he's proving the moves made for him

He was close to having 3 picks in that game…and is getting real swagger more and more every week.

People early on were down on Tru, and praising only Alford. Well, they are both young and have a ways to go, but Tru is looking far better than Chris Houston did on an equally shoddy team in 2007.

That last play to seal the win was an absolute rush! Yeah, it was a sloppy game.. but honestly, how many past sloppy falcons games has there been...a slew!

It is what it is folks... Its been a dismal season, and I as well as everyone, are ready to move on from it. I'll be glad when the excitement of the off season gets here!

We are fans of the most interesting football team in the world! We love this team so much that we hate it!

Lets all try to celebrate this win.... and pray that everything else will work out.

Hmmm...I've been saying that for the past 34 years. Don't think it's gonna happen. I've done my time. I'm tired.