Dez The Coward

Shnikies

You got posters in here that put Dez Bryant up on a pedestal and his *** runs off the field tonight with 1:20 left on the clock that's a coward lady's and gentlemen. Matt is out there busting his *** getting the $hit knocked out of him every game and he always gets back up he always busts his a$$ and people want to call him a coward. Any player that walks off the field with time left on the clock isn't a man hes just a little boy and he needs to grow the 4uck up.

doupmi.jpg

Edited by Shnikies

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet people will say we should of picked him. He is a heck of a talent but he is also a cry baby.... The kid needs to grow up. Dallas has a culture of losing Dez should of knew that coming in. Perhaps the tankers should become Dallas fans then they can have the best of both worlds.... lose and cry about a legit turd QB.

You got posters in here that put Dez Bryant up on a pedestal and his *** runs off the field tonight with 1:20 left on the clock that's a coward lady's and gentlemen. Matt is out there busting his *** getting the $hit knocked out of him every game and he always gets back up he always busts his a$$ and people want to call him a coward. Any player that walks off the field with time left on the clock isn't a man hes just a little boy and he needs to grow the 4uck up.

TATF? Dez Bryant works his *** off too. I wouldnt care if he left the field if i were a cowboy fan. not after the crap romo did

Dez is playing ..Julio is not..

simple as that ..

Dez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Julio

he wasn't playing when he walked off the field on his teammates. I don't know Dez or Julio. They don't pay my bills or take care of my daughter. So I don't care who is better. All I know is Dez is still immature. Same as he was when Deion kicked him to the curb