Is This Team Cursed?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure it could mean their jobs/livelihood. As a fan though, I rather ask the owner/GM in a non-PC environment if they rather have a elite prospect or 3 more wins that won't mean anything.

you can get an elite prospect at any spot. Did you see where Tom Brady was picked? You also can end up with a Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf ect. ect. the draft is a crap shoot. There is no guarantee picking 2nd or 3rd is better than picking 5th or 6th. What you do know is you will pay the player more.

Says the poster with the thread on the 1st page telling people to stop attacking tankers. So my question to you is who died and made you boss?

The whole point of that thread was for people to stop acting like they are better fans than someone else. Which stays in line with what I said here.

Says the poster with the thread on the 1st page telling people to stop attacking tankers. So my question to you is who died and made you boss?

It makes me boss that I felt the need to inform people that saying:

Fk U, go play in traffic, I hope your family gets raped, etc etc, is not acceptable behavior????

you can get an elite prospect at any spot. Did you see where Tom Brady was picked? You also can end up with a Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf ect. ect. the draft is a crap shoot. There is no guarantee picking 2nd or 3rd is better than picking 5th or 6th. What you do know is you will pay the player more.

Please tell me you aren't comparing Scott Pioli to Thomas Dimitroff? Sure Pioli can find diamonds in the rough but Dimi needs all the help he can get. If he doesn't draft Clowney I don't know what he is gonna do. Could trade all the picks for Johnny Football for all I know lol

Edited by Thelonious Mingus