I Wish We Could Go Through Adversity Like Green Bay

Living in wisconsin, it's kind of depressing when I compare their fan base to ours. I don't think they are as negative and complain as much as falcons fans.

Old Teams/Cities like GB,KC, Chicago have seen it all many times.

They know the ups and downs of the NFL and accept it because

no amount of crying and complaining is going to change anything.

They are also more harsh on the players than we are with the differance

being on how they voice said opinions.

I like Da Bearz fourms, they are a crusty bunch of old timers.

think about it like this. the southern climate is perfect for growing marijuana. the state would make tons of money from taxes if they allowed farmers to grow marijuana as well as the cotton, peanuts, and watermelons that are the current cash crop.

unfortunately the public education system is so bad and the general public so brainwashed they still believe 80 year old propaganda that marijuana is the devil so georgia will be one of the last states to legalize when every state eventually begins the inevitable movement

you cant expect a state that fails in so many areas including IQ to field a good anything, much less a sports team.

mike smith is practically a stereotype for conservative idealism

Guest Cally307a

i wish we had fans like green bay. instead of this half hearted fan base

Fans like greenbay come when a franchise plays like greenbay, wins superbowls like green bay, embarrasses teams and coaches like the falcons consistently, beats winning teams and gets rid of lame duck lemon coaches like smitty after 4 or 5 years instead of riding them until the season tickets fall off and the regular season wins all but diminish to a jets and bucs like level

Greenbay goes through adversity because someone is coaching them, unlike us, we just have an ex jaguar spokesperson soaking up the credit and deflecting the blame. Hes no more than a post game crossing guard

Fans like greenbay come when a franchise plays like greenbay, wins superbowls like green bay, embarrasses teams and coaches like the falcons consistently, beats winning teams and gets rid of lame duck lemon coaches like smitty after 4 or 5 years instead of riding them until the season tickets fall off and the regular season wins all but diminish to a jets and bucs like level

Greenbay goes through adversity because someone is coaching them, unlike us, we just have an ex jaguar spokesperson soaking up the credit and deflecting the blame. Hes no more than a post game crossing guard

You talking about the same Green Bay that got smoked last year at home by a team we almost beat? Or are we playing the game where we prop up other teams because we have some kind of team envy and ignore all of their shortcomings while magnifying our own?

you just can t go a day or comment without bringing him up huh? i d suggest you find some professional help.

Old Teams/Cities like GB,KC, Chicago have seen it all many times.

They know the ups and downs of the NFL and accept it because

no amount of crying and complaining is going to change anything.

They are also more harsh on the players than we are with the differance

being on how they voice said opinions.

I like Da Bearz fourms, they are a crusty bunch of old timers.

Yeah, those fanbases know what championship seasons look like and don't complain in a winning season like our fans last year. Seems everybody was like are we really good?

Of course we were good! And if you listen to honest fans of other teams they will tell you we were.