We Get 7 Turnovers Against A 3-10 Team And Barely Eeek Out A Victory

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said in another thread, as much as I want the high draft pick, I'm all for winning if we are going to look like a real NFL football team in the win.

That was total garbage today - if the Skins could have only committed 5 turnovers instead of 7 - they win by 10+ points.

The offense is a total mess and at the very least the coaching staff for that side of the ball needs to be nuked. Koetter is incompetent and Pat Hill shouldn't have any NFL job.

There had better be some sacrificial lambs. The 3 should be at the least DK, Pat Hill and Ray Hamilton.

I'm all for Smith being fired, but I don't see it happening. But, if those 3 above return, we better not take this team serious.

like i said in another thread, as much as I want the high draft pick, I'm all for winning if we are going to look like a real NFL football team in the win.

That was total garbage today - if the Skins could have only committed 5 turnovers instead of 7 - they win by 10+ points.

Bingo !!

No way can we take some moral victory from this win. This is not the type of win that gets a team going.

Now, if we come out and upset the 9ers next week, now that's a moral victory I can accept.

But we won't. We will lose 41-6 next week. Bank on it.

Bingo !!

No way can we take some moral victory from this win. This is not the type of win that gets a team going.

Now, if we come out and upset the 9ers next week, now that's a moral victory I can accept.

But we won't. We will lose 41-6 next week. Bank on it.

Uh, dude moral victorys come from losses not wins. When you actually WIN, it is a WIN. A moral victory comes when you are a big underdog and nearly pull an upset. something like that ....blink.png

Yeah i told my girlfriend today to just imagine how badly the falcons would have lost today if they didn't have 7 freaking turnovers. I'm still completely mystified and shocked that we could create 7 turnovers with a plus 5 turnover ratio and just squeaking out a win by the smallest of margins. And just imagine if they had scored on that 2 point conversion. I don't know if any team has ever lost a game when the other team commits 7 turnovers but the falcons almost did. Just unbelievable and depressing. As bad as this year has been, even with good draft picks, i have very little hope we will be any better next year either after yet another terrible display by the players and coaches.

A win is a win. Period.

sure, when you are going to a playoffs that is the right attitude - when your team is a greasefire, I would say a win can judged a little differently.

Let me ask it this way to you, ICD - did the win today change any of your opinions of the Falcons and their ability to get this train back on the track?