Currently Sitting At 5Th Over, A Quick Top 5 Mock

http://overthecap.com/nfl-draft-selection-tracker/

1) Texans - Teddy Bridgewater

2) Rams (via Redskins) - Jake Matthews

3) Jaguars - Jadeveon Clowney

4) Browns - Derek Carr

5) Falcons - Anthony Barr

The Falcons selection is not who I want but, who I think TD will take.

This is a nightmare scenario currently standing. Hopefully we can find a trade partner or we can get back in the top 3 of the draft.

http://overthecap.com/nfl-draft-selection-tracker/

1) Texans - Teddy Bridgewater

2) Rams (via Redskins) - Jake Matthews

3) Jaguars - Jadeveon Clowney

4) Browns - Derek Carr

5) Falcons - Anthony Barr

The Falcons selection is not who I want but, who I think TD will take.

This is a nightmare scenario currently standing. Hopefully we can find a trade partner or we can get back in the top 3 of the draft.

Barr as a SLB? Playing the Von miller role?

TD likes big sexy names, and Barr is one of those names.Whatever Nolan thinks best, if he is still coaching for us next season(hopefully).

He's a pretty tailor-made 34 OLB..I mean he could probably fit in our ameba scheme, but we've got a lot of guys like him already ....guys who need to play in space. I'm wary of his experience. He was a rb what 2 years ago?

He's a pretty tailor-made 34 OLB..I mean he could probably fit in our ameba scheme, but we've got a lot of guys like him already ....guys who need to play in space. I'm wary of his experience. He was a rb what 2 years ago?

Agreed, extremely raw with no pass rush skills what so ever. He uses athleticism to beat his man and that is it, also he cant even shed blocks. This would be a bad pick like the Dolphins last year with Dion Jordan.

Shanahan could of tied the game and taken it to OT for us to lose. I think Shanahan caught Smith off guard with the 2 pt. conversion. I mean we gave up a TD in the last two mins. of the game to lose, but Smith can't even Lose a Game much less Win one when we need him to. Mike Smith needs to go, along with TD. TD will mess up the draft so might as well get someone that can draft. If you let TD select he will most likely trade up and mortgage the future to get up to top 3. I mean I want Clowney, but not by trading up to get him. With us seating at 6th pick, I don't think we can trade down, so we prob. Will reach for someone. This game was a must lose and we won. Falcons are really P*ssing me off. Feels like we only win against bad teams and when something important is on the line we LOSE!!!!

Here are the teams next 2 games:

Jaguars - Titans (Winnable) and Colts

Browns - Jets (winnable) and Steelers (winnable)

Raiders - Chargers (winnable, because Chargers are inconsistent) and Broncos

Falcons - 49ers and Panthers

Vikings - Bengals and Lions

This is all in draft order as well. Both the Vikings, Falcons, and Raiders are most likely to lose the last 2 games.

Cleveland has a strong chance of winning at least as do the Jags.

Highest possible but also least likely position is still #3

Very possible position is #4 behind Raiders

Most likely #6

He could end up falling as much as Jessie Williams did, depending on how that knee checks out

I doubt he falls anywhere near that far. Williams apparently had a degenerative knee issue, IIRC he has no cartilage in one knee so it's a bone on bone situation, and that didn't become known to everyone outside of front offices until day 3 of the draft which was tortuous for me since I really wanted him to be a Falcon until that became known. Nix, meanwhile, had a torn ligament. Big red flag but isn't on the level of Williams' issue.

I doubt he falls anywhere near that far. Williams apparently had a degenerative knee issue, IIRC he has no cartilage in one knee so it's a bone on bone situation, and that didn't become known to everyone outside of front offices until day 3 of the draft which was tortuous for me since I really wanted him to be a Falcon until that became known. Nix, meanwhile, had a torn ligament. Big red flag but isn't on the level of Williams' issue.

Agreed I also have no cartilage in my right knee and I was told I shouldn't play any sports at all unless I want to end up in a wheel chair by 35 and that's based on how much I would play.

Not a consistent grind of the NFL and being in a constant fight with 300+ O-linemen. Along with practices and offseason training.

Do you guys realize the Falcons should be sitting at 2-12 right now - down to almost our last play against Bills, we luck into a Pass Interference play and get the ball at the one - then Buff fumbles ball once at end of regulation and once in OT when they were in position to drive for game winning FG.

Now, we absolutely should have lost to the Skins. Both Bills/Skins snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Do you guys realize the Falcons should be sitting at 2-12 right now - down to almost our last play against Bills, we luck into a Pass Interference play and get the ball at the one - then Buff fumbles ball once at end of regulation and once in OT when they were in position to drive for game winning FG.

Now, we absolutely should have lost to the Skins. Both Bills/Skins snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Honest question- do you think the Falcons were quietly trying to throw those games and BUF & WAS dropped the ball? Or are they just that bad this year.