Woo Hoo! Falcons Won A Meaningless Game. Isn't That Awesome?

Objective Critic

Isn't it so awesome guys. We beat Washington by 1 point even with them giving the Falcons 7 turnovers. This team rocks so hard. We going to da Super Bowl next year.

We don't need Clowney. We got Osi and Beerman. Da NFL fears da Falcons.

Now all us Homers can say how stupid the Tankers are. Muhahahaha. You stupid tankers wishing that the team will get better. HA HA. Silly dreams.

We won tankers. It feels sooo good.

Falcons have 4 wins now. YESSS!!!. Take that New Orleans and Carolina. We rule. You guys drool. WOOOO!!!!

Great time to be a Falcon Fan :D

beyonce2.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stay mad tanking *******

God bless you kind sir ......you are one of the very few here that actually gets it .....

It's OK, we can get great players outside of the top 3 picks (TD has a great tacker record in drafts)

And it will get us in that winning mindset for next season. You know, like how 13 wins last year and almost getting to the Super Bowl carried over so well to this year

You a joke bro

I've been a Falcons fan forever and love to see them win and I for sure am not going to cry, moan, or whine b/c they won, but.......really, and I mean really... what does 1 maybe 2 more wins mean at the end of this season vs more help in the draft? Please don't say respect, b/c in reality winning 4-5 games in a season doesn't generate respect. It takes much more than that.What winning one or two more games could do in reality is lose this team a key player or two in the draft. So without name calling, but in a mature, knowledgeable way, can someone please tell me what real benefit it does and why you're so pssed at fans, yes fans, wanting to see this sad team get as much help in the draft as possible. I'm really curious to hear the responses.

Isn't it so awesome guys. We beat Washington by 1 point even with them giving the Falcons 7 turnovers. This team rocks so hard. We going to da Super Bowl next year.

We don't need Clowney. We got Osi and Beerman. Da NFL fears da Falcons.

Now all us Homers can say how stupid the Tankers are. Muhahahaha. You stupid tankers wishing that the team will get better. HA HA. Silly dreams.

We won tankers. It feels sooo good.

Falcons have 4 wins now. YESSS!!!. Take that New Orleans and Carolina. We rule. You guys drool. WOOOO!!!!

Great time to be a Falcon Fan :D

beyonce2.gif

I kinda feel the same. That was a great game of sarcastaball out there today