Are Threads Getting Deleted During The Game?

Theyhateme : )

I created a thread during the game and it never showed up...LOL!

Just to clarify, it's not that they're getting deleted; 99 percent of the time they're being merged into the official in-game thread. I only delete threads that have idiotic topics like one today about trading Ryan for Cousins. Like others have said, the in-game is to try and keep the TATF forum from getting cluttered by egotistical posters who feel that every single thought they have about the game warrants its own thread. The vast majority of posters abide by the in-game thread rules, but there are a few still who think they're special and need to create a new thread because they had a hiccup during the game. dry.png

Just to clarify, it's not that they're getting deleted; 99 percent of the time they're being merged into the official in-game thread. I only delete threads that have idiotic topics like one today about trading Ryan for Cousins. Like others have said, the in-game is to try and keep the TATF forum from getting cluttered by egotistical posters who feel that every single thought they have about the game warrants its own thread. The vast majority of posters abide by the in-game thread rules, but there are a few still who think they're special and need to create a new thread because they had a hiccup during the game. dry.png

laugh.png

Good

cool!